Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A couple of questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hypnotix, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Does your tolerance go up from just consuming edibles?

Do the finished products smell like weed?

I'm going to a music festival in the summer and I am planning on bringing some edibles since I'm less likely to get caught. Any suggestions on what to make? I will be camping so no fridge.

I've made cannaoil before but felt no effect from it not sure if I should blame the brown Thai weed or my oven

2. 1: Yes it does

2: It does often, but not always. Things like coffee and dark chocolate can often mute the smell.

3: Make some sort of cookie; they wont go bad, they will only get harder and crumblier over time. If you dip in milk, this isn't so bad. Chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, or peanut butter cookies are advised. Rice krispies is another refrigeratorless and easy to make edible. Another option is to make a tincture and bring that with you.

3. #3 Krimble, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    I got some STRONG Brownies once. Like almost an ounce of dank weed in like 1 cake.
    I ate one piece and and did not smell like weed at all, it only had a slight nutty/weed aftertaste, but there was no nuts in them.

I was high for like 20 hours. I ate a piece and felt no effect about 45 minutes later, so I ate another then I stood up to get a glass of water, and noticed my friend was Moving around in the room moonwalking. It got so bad that I thought I was going to get a heart attack and I wanted it to end. It was the worst trip I had, the only bad one at that.