Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A couple of questions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Haru66, Mar 11, 2013.

1. 1.
    Is it true that if you smoke on a full stomach, your high lasts longer? I heard if you eat, it kills your high.

Sometimes music blows my high, why?

How can I prevent cotton mouth when I smoke?

Sometimes even when I smoke exotics (Higher strain weeds) I get a massive headache like in between my eyebrows but that's only when I'm reading a book and thinking too hard, how can I prevent these headaches? I love reading when I'm high but the headaches get too much and then it blows my high.

2. 1. Eating supposedly does sober you up a bit, I don't know that smoking on a full stomach makes it last longer though.
    2. I have no idea, music is awesome high
    3. Have a drink
    4. Don't read books or "think too hard"

3. Do u mix the weed with tobaco?If u mix it or if u smoke cigaret after joint is bad.Mj excite ur tobaco receptors and u feel bad.Try to dring some water not alto and don't stay on very hot or cold areas.

4. Nah I don't even smoke cigarettes

5. Why u like read when hight if u get headaches?Just let the weed take u his way don't do nothing with plan.What do u meen exoctic strains-powerfull?The headaches may be from the strain,I know some people spray the bds with some bullshits chemicals nto shrue what exactly...

6. Smoking on a full stomach FEELS better, it has more of a kick, and your less opt to stuff your face on munchies right after you smoke.

I've woken up and smoked on an empty stomach, it makes it all grumbly and than I NEED food, than after I eat, I feel slow and sluggish, and need to smoke more weed to bring me back up. So, in my experience, it's best to eat a good meal, THAN smoke up.

Not all music is good for your high, your not always in a music mood. Sometimes when I'm baked I like listening to classic rock and jam the guitar, other times I like to crank my subwoofers and listen to some wall shaking bass, depends on the mood.

I know if a sappy country song or something comes on, it completely kills my "vibe"

Biggest way to prevent cotton mouth is stay hydrated THROUGHOUT the day, make sure you've always got a glass/bottle of water on the go. Also, the eating food before smoking seems to help the cotton mouth.

Fresh fruits are GREAT to combat cotton mouth, and due to being healthy, and having natural sugars, they won't burn you out or take away from your high.

As for the headaches, I can't really comment, as I dont' experience them.

7. Hit the right indica strain and you won't remember what you put in your mouth seconds earlier :laughing: :smoking:.

8. Like ugh, I hate these headaches bro lol.

9. I've never been one to munch out hard when I'm stoned, I usually have pretty good self control. Even when smoking the DEEP indica.

I find if I smoke a really good sativa, I'll be up in the kitchen actually preparing a meal. Maybe some pasta noodles, with a sauce from scratch, or a really intense breakfast sandwich with bacon and eggs.

10. 1. Eating yourself full right before getting high will prevent the munchies thus you won't feel like eating for another couple of hours.

2. Never heard of this one before, music is supposed to be more enjoyable when high. Try listening to a different genre of music.

3. Drink water after smoking.

4. Try a different strain / read of paper instead of PC monitor or TV / make sure the room is well lit when reading, bad lighting causes headache whether your high or sober.

11. I heard that if you take little sips of water while smoking, it prevents cotton mouth

12. 1. yes
    2. Music too loud? causing headaches?
    3. I like it
    4. Pace yourself

13. Cotton mouth blows my high sometimes.

14. I have it permanently it seems so it doesn't bother me at all. If u chew your tongue it should go away

15. Same as when you eat after smoking, blood is being directed more strongly towards your GI tract during digestion. Your high may be a bit less powerful than on an empty stomach, but I'm betting the difference is not significant.

Try holding water in your mouth for a few minutes. Or eat something containing starches. Saliva contains amylase, an enzyme made to break down starches. Starch intake signals the salivary glands to secrete saliva.