A couple of issues

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by OscarZetaAcosta, Oct 19, 2022.

1. So, since I've come back, I have been unable to stay invisible on the forum...It says I am invisible in my options however, as far as I know, I'm still visible in the open forum (I could just be forgetting something here and I'm actually invisible, but it shows up to me as I'm visible).

Also, I get email alerts I'm not signed up for...Specifically to threads I have posted if I have them selected as watching them, this might just be me misunderstanding what that entails though...My hiatus from this site and memory issues could be the root of both of these problems.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The system shows you as Invisible right now.

For the email alerts, go to Your Profile > Preferences and adjust your settings there. If you have it set to "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply" then you'll get those notifications.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Figured my hiatus and memory issues were at fault here, appreciate you lettin' me know, RMJL.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I sent you a pic via PM to show you the invisible thing. :)

Welcome back @OscarZetaAcosta

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sorcery...Dark arts...The Craft...:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. you are always on my radar ........................welcome back

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1