A couple more stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by amtip, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Alright, I figured I'd take the time to type these up. The first story happened last night, the second this morning.

Alright, so last night, I was hanging out with a group of friends. There was around 10 of us. So we're standing in the middle of a road by this pavilion where everyone hangs out, and we notice this guy start walking towards us on a trail. So we're sketching for a second, and then this 35 year old goateed guy walks up to us and was like "Alright, where's the weed?" And we're all like "What?" And he's like "Nobody has weed?" and none of us did, I had a j I was saving, but that was it, and my dealer was dry. So I was like "Nah man, it's dry around here." and then he started bitching about how he came to Michigan expecting to find just dank pot everywhere, and when he did it was like $60 an 1/8th, he then informed us that he could get an 1/8th back home for $15. At this point I realized this isn't a cool older guy. It's an older guy that's trying to show off to stoners to get cool points. So he goes on and tells us how he can get bags of shake for $15 and bags of nugs for $25. I told him it was probably shwag as hell. And he was like "No way man, I smoked some of that medical when I was up here and it wasn't even better!" and I was like "Nah dude, it's way better." Then he started bitching about his divorce he was going through and I decided to get the fuck out of there.

So, this morning I go out to my garage to smoke a j. I enjoy my sesh, and sit down on this little chair to enjoy a cigarette. So I'm just chilling there, scaring pigeons off, checking out the other birds, and enjoying myself. And then out of nowhere I hear "HYUK HYUK HYUK" like a mad scientist cackling. Then I notice my neighbor walking around his yard. Just a little background on my neighbor: He moved in about 2 weeks ago, and before that he had a couple of other places around town. He used to live across the street from my cousins' house, where I used to spend a lot of time. So we'd be playing basketball or football or something on the street, and the ball would end up going into his yard. He'd come outside, snatch the ball, and go back in. That old dick stole our balls and wouldn't give them back. Then one time, my brother went to his house to get our balls back, and his chased him with an axe! So now this guy is my neighbor, and I've realized he's been creeping around his yard every day when I go out to burn. Good thing I'm going to college tomorrow and don't have to deal with it anymore :D