A civil war is needed for federal legalization of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by autisticzoomer96, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I live in Virginia and I know that marijuana will never be legal here in this backward ass state as we're held hostage by old farts in Richmond still stuck in the late 1930's brainwashed by the movie reefer madness. It's even worse in the southern states, particularly in the Protestant belt of the country where the former Confederate States were. The day marijuana will be legalized on the federal level will be the same day that it will be legal to smoke weed in Saudi Arabia. That's why there has to be a civil war so we can change the system.[​IMG]

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You want to start killing people so you can smoke pot legally?

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well western European nation's had wars over spices and gold because of the money value they were worth, if we had a civil war to legalize and obtain cannabis federally we can actually have more sense in the nation.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I know you were exaggerating for effect, you don't really want to start a shooting war over the legality of cannabis, it's not that big of a deal. But it's a fact that cannabis laws have had a tremendous negative impact on a lot of people's lives and it's been completely unnecessary. I agree with your sentiment, just not your solution. If you had ever been to war you wouldn't recommend it so casually.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I always thought, all it would take is a thousand protesters a day
    to shut down Wall Street for a few weeks until they got the
    fucking point.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Look how many states have already legalized weed. Have some patience. If you're unhappy, you can always vote with your feet and move someplace where it's legal. After seeing what states have done making it legal, I'm not all that upset about keeping it illegal and tax free.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Civil war between who? Stoners vs. squares? Who exactly is fighting this civil war? As someone already stated, war is not to be taken lightly.

Or do you mean the American people using all those guns they own to take control of the government and replace the political system with the one envisioned by the founding fathers?
    How was it supposed to be?
    "of the people, by the people, for the people,"
    What ever happened to that?

Hmmm....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. "Of the people, by the people, all for me" is what happened to that. JFK's speech has long been forgotten, "Ask not what my country can do for me" is a dead philosophy. Now it's "Ask not what I can do for my country, ask what my country can do for me." and that's just a fact. We need to change our laws, not kill our brothers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. dropping UN treaties starts the process of decrim weed in USA. federally illegal weed is 100% drug treaty driven ... no laws in our constitution that could ban plants or nature...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I understand what your feeling I do, but they are right. This actually is one of the only issues i have thought of that Righty Trumpys/neo-cons and progressives mostly agree on. You are feeling it differently because you are living in a horrible backwords thinking state. I know how you feel bro i am VERY disabled with AS and a fused neck. Im from cali and i walked away from my inheritance (5 br house with a pool) 10 years ago for love that is going way south cause there gypsys. Im a grower living in S. Illinois and every day i stay here in Gummoland is another day i risk what little i have left and it isn’t much except my truck.

Anyone want to get a place in a cannabis friendly state in the west coast and rent a house with me? 29 palms/yucca valley area 2 br house for $650 a month $3-400 a month a peice. If you have disability like me you can move anywhere. Maybe Colorado, montana.
    IMG_1060.JPG

This is what i had. IMG_1063.JPG

I cant even show you what i gained.
    They are broken out here and i cant save them as i have tried. Denial is a scary thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. Try moving to a legal state man

• Like Like x 1
  12. Im sorry but anyone that is against legalization is def not my brother. their ignorant brainwashed simple minded bitches.. esp the ones that want it illegal for big business interests

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. So you still want a shooting war over the legality of cannabis, how edgy. What happened to your other account?

14. Idk what ur talkin bout dude this my first post on this thread... dont want a war but i do want my human rights and if it takes all od us getting together and sayin enough is enough and take action instead of bitchin bout it they couldbt stop us.. thats why they actually dont wanr us to have peace wit everyone..Theres way way way more common folks than there ever will be in the gov. I dont want a war and i dont want ppl to die but the truth is a civil war would fix mosr of the bullshit we have going on.. il just leave it at that. We all have our opinions there like assholes we all got em and most of em stink. But nontheless i respect your opinion

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Also illegal weed is just the tip of the iceburge. Theres plenty of other more important shit that needs adresed

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sorry I said anything about you having two accounts, it was my mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. Yeah, we all have our opinions. I doubt you'll find many people willing to get into actual battles over the legality of pot, there may be some that would join you over the principle, just not over the pot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Its cool man no worries

• Like Like x 2
  18. Try living in hillbilly land. Kentucky is 30 years behind the rest of the country. I'm a voter and will support anyone who is for freedom.

19. Im not far off in indiana. Smack dab in the bible belt

• Like Like x 1
  20. Also my grandmother and her family are from kentucky. I go down to burksville for two days and have a draw when i get home lol