*A Chrystal Tent* part 2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gsxrkid750, Oct 1, 2010.

1. So I pulled the trigger on feminised White Skunk from Seedism. I chose it because it's potent, I like skunk:D, it's a high yielder, relatively short flowering time, cheap fem seeds and it has a nice combo of CBD and THC. I ordered it from http://www.sensibleseeds.com/ and should see them in less than 2 weeks:). I plan on growing 2 skunks and I have 2 fem Chrystal seeds left that I plan on popping next grow as well. So I hope to have no hermies and be growing 4 ladies within a few weeks:D. I might pop 5 seeds to cover my ass, i'd be pissed if don't end up with at least 3 gals.

Here is a pic of some of that Chrystal I just harvested, still curing.

Attached Files:

2. For those who are interested I ended up with 2.5 ozs. Last Chrystal grow I pulled just under 3.5ozs. Not bad. See my next journal when my White Skunk seeds arrive.
    :wave::bongin:

3. I bet the quality is great:hello:

I'll be looking for you!:smoke:

4. Thanks for stopping in DR. The quality is great, gets better everyday it spends in the jars:D. My White Skunk seeds should be here by the end of the week. So I should have the next grow going in 2 weeks or so:hello:. I'll be popping 5 seeds, 3 WS and 2 Chrystal:cool:. Im so excited to fill my tent with a sea of green:rolleyes:.

5. Hey fix at what week did she start packing on the weight. My girl is pushing week 3 and so far some nice nuggage but when is her nug spurt so 2 speak lol, thanks bro btw my girl is in a 3 gallon pot but she's like 4 ft tall. I can post a recent picture tomorrow in my thread 4 u.... take a peak when u can.... I can't wait to ride again.....u?

6. Gixer, my last 2 Chrystal gals packed on weight after week 5 of flower, and yes I can't wait to ride:rolleyes:.

7. WOOT WOOT:yay:Got my seeds today!! Feminised White Skunk(Trainwreck x Shiva) from Seedism. I plan on popping 4 WS and I have 2 Fem Chrystal seeds from Nirvana left. I got some free Special Queen seeds from Sensible but I'm not all that interested in them for now. I'll be filling my tent with 6 gals, I hope:rolleyes:. Stay tuned for the *Chrystal Tent* part 3 starting next weekend!! :wave: :bongin:

Attached Files:

8. Yay!! I can't wait :D

I was looking into those white skunk seeds so I'm sure part 3 is going to be interesting:wave:

9. Sub'd tickets go on sale early i see around here :)

10. Bro quick question, so looking back at your thread how long did u flower from the time u switched to 12/12. Also can u look back or maybe guess how tall your girls got. My girl is going on to week 4/5 and she's is 4ft tall. I am starting to see her weight add on. Any help would be cool. Thanx bro can't wait for you to fill that tent up again. I enjoy following your grows. Considering I've been following u for over a year now =)

11. My last 2 Chrystal grows I did 12/12 for 59 & 62 days, followed by 48 hours of darkness before harvest. I use 4 gal buckets. I think your using 5 gal right? Lastly my plants never got taller than 36".

12. I use 5,3s, and 2s when I grow. But I believe she is in a 3 but doing well. Did u check the roots after harvest from yours. Did it use all of the 4 gallon pot? Do you think there's a big difference between the 3 and 4 gallon pot. She looks like a monster in her tiny little 3 gallon. With 4 weeks left I hope she can make it being inside the 3 gallon pot.... thnx bro