Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a chance to advocate weed via radio

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, Jul 10, 2007.

1. after reading an artical urging canadians to not buy pot cause it helps crime makes me wonder why the dummies wont legalize it, lol what idiots

anywheys this radio station is taking a poll on their site, its on the right hand side you may have to scroll midwhey down but the results will be said on radio and were loosing too many bible thumpers are voting against it, so lets sway the vote shall we

http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=1&nid=50686

2. its like 60 dick's and 32 percent rationals

3. LOl yea dats what im sheyin

4. I voted, I don't think I have to tell you which one :)

5. I voted..

god damn conservatives

since they got elected I have been arrested once and my good friend THREE TIMES.

and two times it was by bike cops when he was chilling in some trees on a bench toking

6. Poll ain't up anymore. What were the results?

7. That pisses me off so unbelievably bad. Its like these cops have nothing better to do. I can think of plenty more "bad" things that can be stopped in this world and pot should be the least of their problems.