A Call For Gun Control And Universal Healthcare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because good guys with guns aren't allowed on school property?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. you mean liked armed guards or police? we saw how well that worked in Parkland. And I know you are brighter than that, to try and play this silly argument.

3. They are in Florida and Texas. Armed staff in Texas. SRO in FL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Knives were designed for the same purpose - GUNS are inanimate objects and have no motives - People are the problem not the guns - as I stated before - I am 6ft 250 lbs - I dont need a gun to do a lot of damage to allot of people - but one person with a gun can prevent me from doing harm - and most guns only kill wild game ..... for food is all I feel is right but some hunt for the prize I dont - and gun laws do not stop criminals from getting guns only law abiding citizens...... And now as long as there is a military there will always be guns and that is why all citizens should have one and know how to use it - the leader of japan said during WW2 that he would never try to invade the USA because they felt they could beat the army but no way they could fight door to door with every American who knows how to shoot and has a gun ( that is what they thought) and why they did not invade after pearl harbor ....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Police and Security who were told to stand down - how about the janitor who had a gun and stopped a shooting - no one talks about that...

• Like Like x 1
  6. #526 Deleted member 1084581, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
    Dodge bullets? Show me how it's done Neo. What they train Air Force pararescue to do is lay down on your side and bend your legs at the knee so that they cover your vital organs and spine. So your legs take the bullets and not your upper body.

7. I guess you don't know me. That was sarcasm. I'm pro gun to the bone. Don't even support background checks. No laws at all. Infact, I'm about to strap on my 9mm and head to the store.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Not police, you said good guys didn't you?

What argument is silly?

Tell me what stops school shootings, if it isn't suicide it is another guy with a gun I would be willing to bet. And you elucidate the problem of relying on police, they respond after damage has already occurred, they are not ubiquitous. Guns could be amost ubiquitous, then we could all share responsibility to keep one another safe from psychopaths.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes, a shootout at the school is exactly what we need.

How about restricting access to guns for those on drugs or with mental illness?

10. I'm just wondering do you really think I was being serious when I said "dodge bullets"?

11. https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4...n-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download
    Already covered on the 4473 to buy a firearm. Has been since like 1964.
    Standard background checks already search court and mental health records.

Your addicted to Cannabis so your a prohibited person. :)
    Apparently just one toke addicts you for life.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. Particularly addressing the problem is met with sarcasm, yet your solution is sweeping and arbitrary?

You want to violate the rights of millions because a fraction of a percent of an artificial group is bad?

• Like Like x 3
  13. They are already restricted. That does not stop criminals from being criminals and breaking the law, stealing guns, black market, etc. Don't play stupid.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  14. Target shooting is killing things?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Who would decide what drugs are acceptable? Who gets to define mental illness?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, it’s great at killing time.

• Like Like x 4
  17. No.

18. Depends on who is the target

19. Medical professionals. The same that put people on those drugs and.and put them on suicide watch, etc.

20. You are missing the point as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.