Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Bunch of Strains and Some Hash!!- Nova Scotia, Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just got some new stuff today :)!! Thought I would write some quick reviews, and alsoo share some pictures of some strains that I have, but was too lazy to take pictures of when I picked up :p. Well, lets get started!!

1. Sweet Skunk- Big Skunk x Sweet Pink Grapefruit (grapefruit); also noted that it is speculated father is actually NL x Haze.
    This is an extremely awesome sativa. The smell is soo old school skunky, with nice fruity undertones mixed in. For a sativa, the smell is extremely pungent and very very unique, but almost like a kush, you would always recognize it if you picked it up again. The buds are all nice and large, covered in hairs and crystals; the large bud pictured is over 8 grams! The high is a very strong cerebral buzz that hits immediately; I could easily see this overwhelming a non-seasoned toker if over smoked. The cerebral buzz comes into a nice body buzz and overall, it makes for a very pleasurable and lengthy high. Really happy I got 14 grams of this!!

2. Hashplant- Hashplant x NL#1
    A classic indica strain; this stuff can be described as earthy with bits of spiciness. The smell isn't great, but you can tell this is some potent weed, and the once smoked, this remains true. The flavor is hashy and earthy, again with a bit of that spiciness; overall not harsh at all. As soon as you exhale, you can literally feel immediate relaxation and relief as far as pain in the limbs go. This is an absolutely fantastic night time strain or medicinal strain for any one who needs pain relief. The buds also have great appeal, and are basically white due to the massive amount of crystals on the bud! Got 7 grams of this.

First 2 pictures Sweet Skunk, next 2 Hashhplant, then Purple Kush pressed Bubblehash, Afghani Hash, Ambrosia (God Bud x Burmese), Pink Kush, Cottoncandy (Blueberry Afghani hybrid), Rockstar (Sensi Star x Rock bud)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks!! Time to get real baked now haha

3. Very Nice, shit looks wayy dank! Thank you for the very detailed description.

Smoke up and stay high :bongin:

4. daaaaaaaaaaamn nice!! :smoke:

5. Nothing like having a nice large strain selection :smoke:. Time to wake and bake; got a bit of Jack Herer left to start things off, then will probably move into the Sweet Skunk. Hope everyone has a stony weekend!

6. uber dank. that hashplant looks spectacular.

7. damn im jealous

8. Thanks, wish I could share some bowls with you guys :p. As an Indica lover myself, I can attest to the Hashplant as being some of the nicest and most potent stuff for pain relief; the flavor may not be as good as some Kush, but the high is spectacular, and I enjoy the earthy flavor for a change :smoke:

9. Thanks :smoke:. Pink Kush and Hashplant are on the docket right now; getting a good indica bake on for UFC on FOX :hello:

10. Some good canadian bud :) keep the pics coming

11. Thanks; love the access to quality bud in Canada!! Literally would have the same shit no matter where I lived in this beautiful country!! :smoke:

12. Looking very good man :) Can't wait

13. Thanks Brother ;); Man, I cannot wait until my half oz of OG Kush shows up. Absolutely didn't need to order it, but happy I did. Shit sold out in like 2 days haha; happy I got my order in on time :cool:

14. Yeah man... I REALLY hope I get mine.. I placed my order this morning...while it was still on there and they removed it and haven't confirmed my order was placed..So I really hope I get my half O.