A boring Sunday and a Pre Valentine Day ?

Discussion in 'General' started by PaperChase05, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Afternoon my smokers. I'm just here bored as hell chilling finishing watching MadHouse which was an old school funny ass movie with the Cat using up his 8 of his lives from getting rolled over to od on coke, was wondering how far would the cat fly if he was blazed up...lol, but anyway I have a question for those who are ready for tommorow. What is the perfect gift to give your loved one for Valentines Day? Be creative and if a good mixture of weed and Roses would be good as a suggestion let it be known as well..lol

2. i just smoked a blunt and the weathers nice out

now about getting a gift

it all depends how serious of a relationship you have and what you can afford,

roses and weed are nice

jewelrey almost never fails

whatever you think will make her happy

3. yea, there is no one fool proof gift, because every girl is different and every guy is different, every price range is different

4. Just woke up and smoke a j.:smoking: But anyways for the gift my girlfriend lives far away im in Minnesota shes in Connecticut. Also would rather not just mail her shit seems stupid. But im going to call her and wake her up and tell her i love her and all this shit. She really wouldn't care to get flowers or anything like that anyways.

5. i got my girl some perfume she's been wanting, i got it friday after work, came home like nothing happened since it was such a quick transaction. bummed around all day yesterday and told her i had to make it to the bank but never did, and of course today they are closed. i think im just going to play it as i didnt get her anything, its going to be funny, ill let her find it in the bedroom with a nice little vday card that i made her. i guess after that fun, we will go out and sit at the sushi bar :smoke:

6. I don't know about your girlfriend, but every girl I've spoken too said "The Notebook" is the best DVD. Some love story type of shit, I don't know. But yeah, thats what I got my girlfriend. Plus some candy, a rose, and this little teddy bear. Then we're heading out to dinner.

I don't know. Buy some stupid sweet stuff. Girls are into that kinda shit, haha.

7. you win so far :)

ah the joys of being single on yet another valentines day :) thank fuck cos i am flat broke :)

my flatmates bf is giving her something kinda weird tho, its an elepahnt of some sorts that he is gonna carve the word "shoe" into,... how fucked up you say! but when you say "elephant shoe" silently it looks like you are saying "i love you" how hopelessly romantic, LOL

8. EuroVW, I know what you're talking about, "The Notebook" has been on my girlfriends lips for a long ass time now, so I got her that and then I'm gonna go and get some more shit tonight.

9. well i can this...i never had to spend money on V day ;)

.......although this day is kinda depressing....(V day)

(every body is all hugging and kissing around me...commericals don't help...internet ads don't help....eh *sighs* oh well)

I bet its awesome for those relationship happy people

10. for some reason being single on vday has never made me unhappy

in fact i have never been unhappy being single... i might have wanted to be in a relationship, but it has not negativly affected me

11. ^^ yeah i should be the same way....but i just gotta face reality and just rearrange my priorities...and just do what i do and not think about....relationships.....its more like...jealously depression... eh oh well!!! i got some golden grain!! (shit is fucking nasty)

12. its more the fact i aint been in any proper relationships in my life, dont know how good it gets... maybe for once ignorance really is bliss :)

13. Ah... sunday, hangover.... woke up an hour ago... well atleast tommorow is Valentines Day, gonna get some booty :D

14. :mad: im on the verge of sayin fuck vday, my girls done gone and pissed me off :eek:

15. i hung out with my girlfriend today since i won't actually see her tomorrow. ironically, valentine's day is the anniversary of when i started smoking. anyway, she got me lost in translation on DVD, a reference to my crush on scarlett johanson. that movie is so chill, i can't wait to watch it baked...