Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Bong Hit A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rasta Mon, Mar 1, 2009.

1. im a strong believer in cannabis as a form of medicine
    who else thinks a bong hit a day keeps the doctor away

2. I'll second that

3. #3 streetFarmacist, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Hizzah!

theres been a special called Marijuana Inc on cnbc a few times, positive governmental propaganda maybe? I've seen it on a few times now

4. More than one hit a day for me, unless I have a bowl that can hold an 8th and had the lungs of Phelps. I agree with the fact that marijuana is a medicine and does aid in health though, even if you aren't sick.

5. i was talking to my dad the other day and he was telling me how my sisters medicine was 337$ but because he has medical insurace it was 5$ and i told him thats bullshit and that the best medicine is grown and he agrees :)

6. Yes, smoking a bowl will have you forgetting your sick for 2 hours.

7. Indeed it does. :smoke:

8. Well it it only medicine if you are sick. Otherwise your just getting high. lol

9. Hell yeah man, just the other day I had a headache as well as back pain from standing alot of the day.

After I smoked and friends asked if I felt the pain anymore, needless to say I didn't feel no pain :smoke:

10. 5 blunts a day keeps the doctor away is what i like to say.

11. hahahaha you rhymed that on point like a joint nah, hm ok what?

But everytime I blaze I feel good like im on a rocket ship and my mouth is filled with water but its dry but I just wanns vibe, bye

12. sometimes, a tad bit of weed can bump me up if i'm feeling kinda depressed. or if i'm feeling nauseous. or if i'm hungover. i bet everyone here can agree that after a long night of whatever you enjoy doing till the butt crack of dawn, a nicely packed bowl can bring you back to reality the next morning.