A bi-sexual fling?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LittleToker, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Hi GC I'm really stoned and looking for advice.

Here goes: I'm a virgin (female) who has a shot at a fling with another girl. She's in an open relationship w/her bf and I've caught her eye. I have no experience with men or women, though I'm interested in both.

My worry is that because I have no experience I'll feel pressured to do things that I may not feel comfortable doing yet. But at the same time I don't want to pass up this opportunity. She's really cute and quirky and seems like someone I have a connection with.

Edit: duh, the question (like I said, I'm stoned) What should I do?

2. is her bf gonna bone you?

3. No. I'd be hers

4. go for it, technically youd still be a virgin unless she rams you with a strapon, and youll prolly get your pussy licked up real nice

5. But would I regret it later? She wouldn't technically be my gf

6. That would be an awsome chance. I wish I had a chance like that with a girl. If things start going to far just tell her to stop. But since it would be your first time doing anything with anyone, you might want to be careful. You might catch feelings for her...

7. Well I've done pretty much every other sexual alternative with my previous ex and I c an look back at that without regret. Will the same apply here or will it be different since I wouldn't be her girlfriend?

8. I don't think 2 girls having sex nessecerily makes them lesbians. How is it even possible for anyone, man or woman, to not think women are the most amazing thing in world?

9. Wow that's amazing. If I were you I'd TOTALLY go for it!

10. Only you know what you're going to regret. It seems like you're really caught up on the fact that you're not in a relationship with her; if that's weighing heavily on your mind, then you may want to re-assess the situation.

If you don't care, why not?

11. You dont have to be a lesbian to have sex with a woman, and having sex with one doesn't automatically make you one. But that's not really the point I'm making. I identify as bisexual and am wondering whether or not going all the way for the first time with a girl that I'm not actually in a relationship with is a good idea.

I guess, but at the same time am I just a chicken and need to suck it up?

12. I kinda want to, it seems like it would be a wonderful experience. I'm just scared of regretting it later.

13. Do it ;)

Never look back

14. Am I asking for trouble or can this actually work? Will I be setting myself up for craziness or hurt?

15. If you're an emotional girl you might be setting yourself up for hurt. If you can hook up and have no bad feelings about it or jealousy then go for it.

16. If you go into it with the understanding that you're not going to be a couple then there shouldn't be a problem. But, you have to be honest with yourself. Can you truly handle it?

I'm gay and I've had two offers from couples that wanted to "share intimacy." The wives were wanting their husbands to engage in sexual intercourse with me. I'm a triathlete so I'm in pretty good shape. I turned them down for several reasons but I thought it through first.

No one can make up your mind for you. All you can do is think it through and consider the consequences. If you feel you'll be alright, then go for it.

17. don't do anything you will regret in the future

18. She won't date you but you'll want to date her. Hope you like being used as someone doses piece of meat cause that's exactly what it's gonna be like for you.

19. As long as you are single and they are open about it where it wont cause any problems just go into it.

20. Well I'm an emotionally and romantically numb person (not meaning to sound emo, haha) I'm just so used to being different or not sure of what I want that I don't even know what is best. Idk it's hard to explain