A Beginner's Experience with Astral Projection

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Badfish90, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Wow, I really didn't think that Astral Projection was true. However, I'm a firm believer that, if you have the patience and dedication, anybody can achieve it.

I'm writing this immediately following my first attempt. Given my enthusiasm, you're probably assuming that I had an out of body experience. Surprisingly, this isn't the case. I'm not sure exactly what I experienced. So, if someone of more expertise could inform me what was happening, I'd appreciate it.

I started out listening to vibrations and meditating. Slowly, my entire body felt almost numb. It soon felt like I could reach my arms out without physically moving them. Then, the most profound thing happened to me.

As this was happening, I was mentally surrounded by what I can only describe as the most pure pitch blackness that I've ever known. It was amazing. Then, I had the strangest vibrating sensation. Following the vibrating, a strange, almost electric, boarder began to flash around the black color. Sort of like a flashing square, but it wasn't a perfect shape. It's hard to describe but that's the best I can do.

It was at this point that I thought I was successfully astral projecting myself. I became very excited. Needless to say, I lost everything almost instantaneously. I tried meditating again but it didn't work. I was flooded with thoughts and images so much that I was unable to clear my head.

Again, I'm not sure exactly what this was - if I was on my way to astral projection or just on the cusp or just beginning my "ascent". Either way, it solidified that this can be a real thing. I look forward to trying again.

2. I've only attempted to astral project a few times. From what I've read, though, the intense vibration is supposed to come right before you leave the body.