A bedtime story

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank-Hill, Sep 24, 2021.

1. #1 Dank-Hill, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Long ago, when the rank the system was still in place and if a person had something to say, well you knew right away this wasn't your ordinary place. The days of reading threw well respected blades (as they were called) stories of there youth and guerilla grows from those of the likes of blades like oldschoolgrower,oldschooltoker. When grasscity had a story everyday of some kid asking if he got shorted on his Reggie sack.

Back when right before legalization and the misinformation as it was called about marijuana started a rebirth towards the movement of legalization right before dispensaries became common places in cities like Colorado, seattle, and even Anchorage. When you still had how to pass a piss test, and the cranberry juice, and the I got caught smoking by my parents today threads every other day. Because marijuana was really a bigger deal a decade ago then it is now.

Back when there was a chart with schawg,mids, beasters (British Columbian weed?) And dank as we commonly called it.
    So many things have been forgotten as the writer was high most of the time he was on here.

The end

Liner notes
    RMJL, royksopp, Dale gribble, thaproffesor, oscartheazteca,
    Oldschooltoker, oldschoolgrower, NYCDiesel,anticus. (Only name I can remember off top of my head)
    INRI

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. I remember 2008. Good grows.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. #4 Dank-Hill, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Good grows,good times stoned out your mind.
    Back when you could find some good mids, popcorn mids as we called it. That's right that light green, tightly budded,sweet smelling bud that broke off into little chunks and left a nice layer of kief on your sandwhich bag after you ran an ounce or two through it and ounce of it could make your room smell faintly like weed. It usually would be in abundance around the holidays and by the time summer rolled around you'd be hard pressed to find it.

It's alot more closer to impossible to find it, all you see is shitty mids dark green mids grown these days.

I remember smoking 3 to 6 joints between friends back in the day, then walking home almost in another world. It made it so much more fun linking up with people because it was a subworld in its own at the time to smoke weed, not like today where every social group likes to get stoned because it's gotten more politically and socially acceptable, before everyone made everything about weed mainstream like all these products you don't really need to get high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. grow yur own, lots a cool strains nowadays!

6. Colorado is not a city.

7. Out of everything I wrote that's what caught your attention? Yes I know Colorado is a state, clearly I meant Denver.

Can a brother get high and make a minor geological mistake on here lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh, we can get high. And you mean geographical mistake. I can't help it. I'm pretty well baked too, man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yeah geographical that's the one.

I always did get my lengthatude and lathatudes mixed up. :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I get everything mixed up, some people believe it's shtick, but I assure you it's not. It's genuine.

• Funny Funny x 1