A Bakaked Ass Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Bakaked, May 1, 2003.

1. another

Attached Files:

2. the dead one :(

Attached Files:

3. Here they are again

Attached Files:

4. A close up

Attached Files:

5. I don't know what strain they are 420 shade, all I know is it's bomb ass weed. I'm going to buy a light pretty soon though. I'm going to be setting up a grow room in my closet, can anyone tell me what kind of light I should be using??

Another closeup

Attached Files:

6. 4 of them now. They all need to be transplanted but i'm waiting til I get my light up (Which I Have Now) to do it cause they're too big for my window

Attached Files:

7. A closeup

Attached Files:

8. Another

Attached Files:

9. I finally picked myself up a grow light. I've got a problem though. Is there something I can buy or something I can do so I can plug it in?? I can't get power to the damn thing...

It says it's designed for use in a circuit. Can I not just plug it into the wall. I don't mind if I have to spend a few more dollars I just want to get this shit running. It says supply wires of house wires will extend from JUNCTION BOX located in the ceiling. wtf i'm lost.

The light holder thing is a 34-40 watt T-12 48" Strip and the bulb is a 48" 40 watt plant and aquarium bulb. I knew it was the right one cause it said plant. Hehe, how smart.

Can somebody please help me??

Attached Files:

10. another

Attached Files:

11. They're not flowering for a while dude, don't worry

12. apparently you haven't read the entire thread

13. To intrude....

Most strip lamps are designed to be wired into the household ring but can be converted.

Buy an extension lead from anywhere, cut off the socket end, strip the wires and affix the matching coloured wires to you're light using a junction box of some kind.

Be sure to Earth it.

I'm from the UK so our power is different (different volts and possibly different coloured wires) so I won't advise on that - I don't wanna kill you - but you should be able to find a plug wiring diagram somewhere easily. Use this to work out what colour is what.

If you're not sure it's right, don't use it.

OG has a lighting and ventilation forum here. Try wiring it and take a photo and post it there, if you need more help.

Peace.

SS

14. Thanks , I just brought back the 4 foot fluoro and now i've got 2 24" ones. I now have 66 watts (33 per bulb) in a 2x2 space with 4 plants. That isn't enough lumens per sq/f and if the plants start sagging I guess i'll need to pick up some more. It's still better than being in the window though.

I've also transplanted them into some larger pots so they should really start growin'. I'm going to be giving them 18/6 light for now and then i'll get 12/12 going.

I'll take some pics as soon as I notice some results

15. I just built some kind of a grow room, so I thought I would draw a little diagram. Say 70 Watts, 5600 lumens that's 2800 per square foot.

Attached Files:

16. The verdict is in! The lights are good!

44 Days Now People!

Attached Files:

17. And here we have a closeup

Attached Files:

18. 2 of the older ones

Attached Files:

19. a younger one

Attached Files:

20. More!

Attached Files: