A Bakaked Ass Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Bakaked, May 1, 2003.

1. I just picked up a webcam so I thought I would throw up a grow journal

The pics are horrible quality but it is better than nothing...

I'm growing them in my window and soon i'll be starting them in my window and moving them outside. I'm in the process of getting some lights though, i'm a little pressed for cash

Here's the first one. She's almost ready to harvest and looks like a pretty healthy, yet stunted plant.

Attached Files:

2. Here's a shot of the 3 of them

The two on either side are younger (about 2 weeks) while the one in the middle is just about ready to crop

Attached Files:

3. ur not using anylights at all? just sunlight? how does this effect the plants in potency and yield? HOw long does it take to grow? I didnt think that u could grow quality plants in ur window

4. I know they don't get quite as much light as they maybe should but they seem to be fine. I mean, all three are nice and healthy and i've never had any problems with them. The on i'm about to crop I started during the winter months, which means less sunlight and as a result, it's growth was kind of stunted. The weed though, looks good. The buds reek and it looks as if i'll get 1/4 o to 1/2 and that's just the shitty bagseed plant. The two young ones have been growing for like to weeks and they are growing fast and look great. I should have some lights soon though, now that i've learned how to grow

5. Yea I dont use any lights I just put them outside all day and it seemns to work wonders sometimes I leave them inside for the day. Way I see it is in nature floros dont just pop up when the weed seed germinates so I am sure that regular ol sunlight is enough:)
    Nice plants man!

6. I just figured out how to use the focus on the camera so I took a bunch more pictures, they're quite a lot better than the other ones.

This is the tip of the one that's flowering

Attached Files:

7. This is the core of the buds that are on the main cola

Attached Files:

8. This is one of the younger ones (3 weeks)

Attached Files:

9. Another of the young ones

Attached Files:

10. You should go download some free photo editing software off the web to sharpen your pics, it may help ya out.....anyway just a thought. Nice pics:)

11. I tried using Photoshop and it didn't really help

12. What i do is try to get the image as sharp as I can while taking it, then when you go and shapen it, it looks really good. Try another one...i didnt have much luck with photo shop either though...

13. I dont really mind the resolution, I don't think it's that bad now that I can use the focus but I tried anyway, the change is small but it does make it that much better

Yesterday I transplanted one of my young ones, I couldn't find a decent pot but the ice cream container with holes in the bottom seems to do the trick (I really tried to mess around with this pic in photoshop)

Attached Files:

14. same one as above

Attached Files:

15. So how old are your non flowering plants and your flowering ones? Did you force it to flower?
    Yea man the pics look alot better to me! I love your plants and they have pretty nice leaves

16. The younger ones have been around since the beginning of April so they're about a month old maybe more. The one that's flowering has been around since January and it's been flowering for about 6 weeks so it's like 4-5 months old and I don't even know how to force a plant to flower

17. uuuuum I think you shorten the daylight hours and increase the nightime hours by putting it in a dark place with no light what so ever not even a little bit for like two weeks....13 hours of dark maybe? ....

18. They're outside now ;)... I'm going to start 6 more and take some more pics when they sprout

19. Here's three new ones :)

Out of 4 I germed, 1 died...

Attached Files:

20. A close up

Attached Files: