_______ in my bong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Eye Get Money, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Do you not like me saying 'or something?' It's okay if you do its perfectly natural to let the little things bug you.

2. Tried snow today since I'm in the midwest and its a blanket of white on the doppler..Snow in the middle part Club Soda in the bottom.... It was pretty damn cold...and smooth. Its amazing how people aren't about new shit. Its not like im putting sugar or wine or kool-aid in my bong.......Not saying there is anything wrong with that I am merely reflecting on people who go out of their way to post in a thread that they go into already knowing they hate the topic. When secretly they have been high and tried way weirder shit than this.

I guess smoking out a dick bong...or having dreams about sucking your own cock...or having a girl run a finger in your ass...or sniffing ones own ball sweat (something I know every guy who has played a sport did maybe on purpose or accident..either way it happened) isn't as strange as carbonated water in a bong..or snow.... I guess

Party hard people party hard.

3. I remember seeing a thread about blood in a bong a while back....

Also, jizz. If you're a girl. Or something. I dunno.

4. Menstrual Blood. Rejuvenating .

5. Yeah I tried the warm water thing the other day after reading
    a few threads about it. I gotta say it wasnt half bad and better
    that expected. Just hot water from the faucet is what I used.

6. i put milk in my bong a few times, andwhat happens is, when your taking the hit, the bubbles keep bubbling to the top and eventually reach your mouth, so its like cooling your mouth off at the same time those bubbles are popping full of smoke hahahaha

its crazy.

H2O onlytho.

7. #27 I'm Not Sober, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Yeah, I read somewhere on the City that some guy used hot water, and ever since I've never looked back. I let the water on the tap get so hot it burns to the touch. It's like smoking in a sauna. Haha.

I had a kickback one time, we were smoking plain shisha out of the hookah and one of the girls there suggested we mix milk with the water.. Yeah it bubbles like a motherfucker but we had a really hard time getting any good drags with it.. Rinsed it out and replaced with just water and it was back to normal working condition.

8. Warm water is nice, especially if you're sick. It's still a little bit harsh but the warm water makes it oddly soothing...

I've used water and busch light in my bong. Busch light is basically water.

:laughing:

9. I used rum once. Nasty ass shit that was. now I stick to crushed ice and a little bit of water.

10. Honestly my favorite thing to use is a crushed ice/water solution, the crushed ice = high surface area = cooler hit faster

11. I've tried Kool-Aid and Gatorade before, and while they did very slightly flavor the hits, it really wasn't worth it. Both are very sugary, and did get my bong kinda sticky. I'll just stick with pure water, and snow. Snow fucking rocks.

12. Sometimes I DROOL in my bong...

But never in yers....:laughing::bongin::bongin::laughing:

13. LOL jaw ma?n. I didn't mean it like that.KY post made little sense so I progressed. It even further these touch screens suck.

14. This thread makes me want to buy a bong so bad.I broke the other ones I've had and now all I got is a pipe its a nice pipe though cost 105$Not saying money is important but for now this worl uses it and higher cost I higher quality most of the time.

Sending love vibrations your way blades.

15. i agree with you, i kinda wanna go get a bong right now too.....only had a bong once, i made it lol. but i like my pipe more, its more convienient. but crushed ice and cold water seems pretty bitchin right about now