_______ in my bong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Eye Get Money, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You know the deal. I was surfing around and heard of people doin all sorts of shit. I tried club soda in my blue bomber piece today. It has 9 little drill holes toward the bottom of the glass stem. And the smoothness of the smoke was legendary.

2. I would never put something sugary in my bong. Also, don't listen to anyone who says to use alcohol. THC is alcohol soluble and will decrease the potency of the smoke.

H2Only

3. Haven't dome this in years but ***Slurpee Bong***

4. Club soda releases CO2 an make the hit taste weird.

5. SNOW!! So good.

6. Nothing's better for enjoying the unadulterated flavor of your meds, than pure filtered water :)

That being said.... there's also no reason that you can't use a good wine for flavor, or have a little fun with your water pipes, around the holidays, or other special occasions... :p

Glowing Bong: A Simple and Tasty 'How-To' For ANY Clear or Translucent Bong

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be careful what you choose to put inside your lower quality plastic bongs.

If you've got good glass, it should handle food-grade liquids and coloring without issue, just like any other drinking glass in your house.

Cleaning trace amounts of sugar from a glass, is a lot easier than cleaning the leftover tars and residue from smoking after all! :)

7. dick in my bong

8. Piss is absolutely amazing to use. I know it sounds weird as fuck and you probably think I'm trolling... but it's actually really good.

And make sure you save it when you clean it. After you've save up so much you bathe in it, which feels awesome

edit
    oh yeah and I'd like to try chocolate milk

9. ^this person makes sense...

10. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Piss is absolutely amazing to use. I know it sounds weird as fuck and you probably think I'm trolling... but it's actually really good.

And make sure you save it when you clean it. After you've save up so much you bathe in it, which feels awesome

edit
    oh yeah and I'd like to try chocolate milk[/quote]

Excellent

11. [quote name='"Sickleg"']Club soda releases CO2 an make the hit taste weird.[/quote]

Haven't had this issue

12. I'm going to go piss in my bong! Then squeeze a chocolate kiss into it.

13. ok .. Unsubscribe...

14. I actually used hot water the other day and all I can say is WOW :hippie:

15. Hot water that sounds weird its all about ice water.

16. people say warm water is better for bongs

17. Why though? Is it because of the heat of the flame or something? Just warm water sounds weird to me why is it better?

18. Hot water makes the hit smooth.

Something about the steam opens up your lungs or something

Or something

Or something

19. [​IMG]

*Commences pissing in bong*