9x 9 Grow Tent | 6,500 CAD Budget

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Best Friend, Jan 6, 2014.

1. http://supercloset.com/product/grow-rooms/9-x-9-superroom-Complete-Grow-Kit/

That right there is exactly what I want. If I buy it, it's gonna cost me $6,500. I don't want to pay that much when I know for a fact I can get a DIY setup for less.

Can you guys build me an almost identical grow tent for less? By build I mean send me links to where I can purchase all the parts needed.

2. that sounds like the worst possible waste of money ive ever seen, but this is coming from a guy who would rather build it himself than buy it :p ive bought a 1k watt switcheable ballast, 8 inch hood, hps/mh bulb, and a fan (which im using a utility fan fitted to the hood) for like $230. I got all that except for the fan from craigslist. im just gunna build the room myself too, which shouldnt cost over $100 im estimating. If your set on a tent tho, i cant really help you with that \\: never looked into that. but as far as lighting setups/fan/everything else youll need goes, id def check craigslist. If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

seriously tho, please dont buy that lol

3. If you got that much money bro.. check out bcnorthernlights you can get a completely automated system for around 3k.. perfect stealth too

4. That's crazy!!! I bought a 4x4x6 tent almost the same thing,a 1000 watt digital light kit,carbon filter,6 in duct fan(240cfm) and a big 440 cfm fan for the carbon filter a Hanna meter the full line of advanced nutrients oh and a 2 clip on fans from amazon that has worked flawless the past yr and a half for $1500.Im sure there's a few other things I bought but u get my drift.

5. thats f'ng expensive. you can build a custom room for way less and to your specs.

6. Im of the school that if you do not have the skills to make a fucking grow room (not a wimpy tent)  and find your own links to go shopping then you should just go buy a pound of weed and smoke it.

growing is not for the lazy stoner despite what some may think.

7. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19312788" timestamp="1389327428"]Im of the school that if you do not have the skills to make a fucking grow room (not a wimpy tent) and find your own links to go shopping then you should just go buy a pound of weed and smoke it.growing is not for the lazy stoner despite what some may think.[/quote]Sometimes a tent is nice for stealth,but I prefer my grow room to my tent any day.Your def 100% right about ppl thinking growing is easy(pffffff).Its almost like a part time job lol.Def not for the lazy stoner!I take a lot of pride in my crops! It's nice to grow some killer dank and look at it and say I grew this,same when puffin on it(It's like damn I grew this).Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="johnnyjane" post="19315170" timestamp="1389377313"]Sometimes a tent is nice for stealth,but I prefer my grow room to my tent any day.Your def 100% right about ppl thinking growing is easy(pffffff).Its almost like a part time job lol.Def not for the lazy stoner!I take a lot of pride in my crops! It's nice to grow some killer dank and look at it and say I grew this,same when puffin on it(It's like damn I grew this).Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Lil sample of the Northern lights X Jack Herrer I'm cropping now.week six starts in 2 days,this shit is gonna be nasty!first time running this and White Widow X Sour Diesel.Should def be ready in 8 weeks.cant wait to taste it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389378507.530610.jpg Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app