90W UFO LED

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bbplants, Jul 24, 2015.

1. will the 90w be enough to keep six plants I'm veg for a few weeks and get another when they're ready to flower? I have two 65W CFLs I can make use of if necessary, but I can't find too much information on LED grows. thanks guys.

2. 90w for six plants? No. Need way more light.

3. way way way more light !

4. not really. you would be better off with one or two plants. its enough light for a few weeks but then there is going to be a light issue. i would definitely use the CFLs too

5. #5 The Soilanator, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    It'll keep em alive. And if you keep em in solo cups u could even flower with it but idk what the results might be. I have vegged up to 9 seedlings in clear solo cups for longer than 4 weeks and had them showing sex before i transplanted them they were under 2 23 watt cfls in basic desk lamps. They did stay super scrawny and stretched alot but the ones i kept in veg have started to grow out in their bigger containers under a 400 watt mh. So seeing as how you will have 44 more watts i dont see why you would have a problem for the couple weeks you're saying you want to do it for.

6. You're going to need alot more than 2 90s for 6 plants in flow though.

7. I can show you what one of the better looking girls that were first vegged for longer than a month under the desk lamps looks like now after its been in flow for a few weeks under 2 400 watt hps's. Its still super lanky looking but it has buds sprouting all over it. Idk what it might look like finished but im surprised 46 watts kept em alive for so long.