Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

90's video of life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Nov 26, 2012.

1. #1 CyclicDreams, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEx-tPQBhY&feature=relmfu]Princess Chelsea - Too Fast To Live - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StG8IYcqnbc[/ame]
    90's and early 2000's video of drinking and smoking of just hanging out and partying. Everything about this video and song is great :smoke:. What the hell do you even call the 2000 years? It sounds good saying the 90's, but it feels so awkward saying 2000's lol. Life always seems so good in the past tense :smoking:

2. The 2000's are the Noughties, in reference to the zeros.

nought:

(Mathematics) another name for zero: used esp in counting or numbering

3. Okay, yeah.. But who's going to refer and understand this time as the Noughties without everyone saying "What the fuck are you talking about?" I was more referring to the everyday person you could mention this time period to.

4. Not hating, just educating.

5. Nothing wrong with that man..I wish more people did. Just being realistic.

6. Yea i started partying in 95 till round 2003 and it was just crazy fun back then..miss it sometimes

7. Cool video man...lifes short

8. i wanna kiss weed of my gf's sexy ass

9. whut:poke:

10. I enjoyed that, can't lie.

11. Life is good in the past tense because the world keeps getting more and more strict. You can't have much crazy fun these days without getting in trouble. And as much as I love computers and technology, I think they're to blame too. In the '90s computers were cool because you had to learn how to use them, they weren't super-easy plug and play machines. You actually had to think. And this is kinda happening to everything, everything's getting dumbed down and too "user-friendly" so to speak. Cars are about to start driving themselves, there's 10 million fucking safety features and control systems in every new car because people can no longer handle a mild loss of traction. The world is catering too much to the oblivious and dumb these days, and the punishments for law-breakers are getting more serious. The world just needs to fucking relax. Shit, after this rant, I probably do too.

Basically, everything's way too easy to be fun now. We just sit around bored because there's nothing new to discover. And now it's a super big deal if you have the slightest criminal record so most people (including myself) are afraid to have any "real" fun.

I'm probably wrong about a lot of this, but this is a basic summary of how I see things.

Our world has been nerfed beyond repair.

12. Where are the people smoking?

13. #13 CyclicDreams, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I'd definitely bet smoking was there. Whoever was filming and/or the band that used this video for their music probably left it out though for reasons. I'm about to include a 90's smoking video :smoking:

14. goddamn.. true shit dude