90's Cartoons

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BobCucumber, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Whenever I get stoned and watch 90 cartoon's such as Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug, etc

I cant help but notice alot of fucked up things that I missed when I was a kid. Espicially in Hey Arnold, I would point some stuff out, but I can't remember and can probally only explain when Im high,

Anyone else do the same?

2. All the time! I just noticed that the Rugrats never have any parents around! Among other things like that, pretty messed up!

3. yeah lol rocko's modern life, spawn, spicy city, hey arnold too!!!. They were the shit back in the day!!!!!!

4. Rocko's Modern Life had an absurd amount of innuendos in it. I can't believe I grew up on this stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_vqDtWRLY]Heffer Milk - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRoBes9vJ4[/ame]

5. #5 BlazedCannabis, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Ren and Stimpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Monsters.

[​IMG]

6. Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Some of most favorite cartoons!

I'd also add The Maxx, Aeon Flux from MTV and The Tick animated on Fox.

7. Watching Ren & Stimpy's Space Madness is probably the most fun you can have watching cartoons stoned. Just watch it and you'll see why.

8. Doug is the shitttttttr man ! I love me some classic 90's cartoons wen im stoned they boost my high. And takes me through a trip dwn memory lane.

9. On Monday nights Nickelodeon plays episodes of All That and Kenan and Kel during Nick @ Nite.

10. [quote name='"xtiffany"']On Monday nights Nickelodeon plays episodes of All That and Kenan and Kel during Nick @ Nite.[/quote]

It's not just Monday nights, it's all week!!!! I didn't even know that until I read that comment. That's so sweet.

11. How do u watch Doug

12. DUUUUUDE!!!! I miss catdog and rocket power soooo much! I used to watch them every day before going to school lmao

13. Courage the Cowardly Dog.

14. [quote name='"BongRacer"']DUUUUUDE!!!! I miss catdog and rocket power soooo much! I used to watch them every day before going to school lmao[/quote]

I loves watching cartoons before school. Stuff like the weekenders, recess, pokemon, rugrats, etc. it was so fun.

15. badass. johnny bravo and dexters lab were both the shit too.

16. [quote name='"fil0s0fy130294"']
    badass. johnny bravo and dexters lab were both the shit too.[/quote]

I second that Johnny Bravo.

Anyone here a Scooby Doo fan..I found those extremely funny at times super baked.

17. Hey Arnold all day

18. Two Stupid Dogs was my favorite.

19. Y'all just reminded me to download all the seasons and then watch them all when high. I figure all of the petty problems would get monotonous since I'm grown, but I'll see.