Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

90+ days clean yet still test dirty??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dawn1312, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I haven’t smoked since April 15th this year. I was tested 2 weeks ago and the test came pack negative but last night I took a drug test from the dollar tree and it came back positive?? I had my girl take the same one and she never smokes at all and hers came back negative like I was expect it too. I’m 5”10 and weigh only 145 pounds. How in the heck am I pissing dirty at all? I handle bud daily but I wear gloves I never touch concentrates either. Anyone have any idea why I would be testing positive even after I tested clean 2 weeks ago? Could it just be that I used dollar tree tests? I took 4 of them and they all came back positive...the place I take my drug tests at do not accept a “faint line” either. Any and all advice helps a lot I have another one this Saturday!

Attached Files:

2. We are seeing far to many people still testing hot at 90 days that we have been recommending a full 4 months - 120 days now.

BNW

3. o_O

they have a bunch of clowns working there?

If a faint line appears in the Test Region of a drug test, this still counts as a NEGATIVE TEST RESULT. Drug test results do not vary based on the intensity of the colored lines. This means that even if the line is very faint, the test has not found any trace of that specific substance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Those drug testing kits the "pros" use must be getting more advanced or something. All the more to push for legalization and weed being stricken from failing a drug test.

5. This is true and it most likely reiterates exactly what you said on box