9 Trillion Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Earth Ling, Jul 10, 2013.

1. http://www.expressionoftruth.com/2013/06/9-trillion-dollars-missing-from-federal.html

http://www.expressionoftruth.com/2013/06/9-trillion-dollars-missing-from-federal.html
    http://www.expressionoftruth.com/2013/06/9-trillion-dollars-missing-from-federal.html

This is a high quality version of the Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations hearing of May 5, 2009. Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations.  Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cJqM2tFOxLQ

2. It's just paper.

3. How do people expect to give one elite group control of of virtually all currency and not expect it to be corrupted.

That's why I wholeheartedly agree with auditing the fed, and eventually closing it and ending the perpetual debt cycle.

4. Technically-> Yes. But socially, & economically  Its what gets people to Raging Waters or to "6 flags them parks...

5. Technically no. It's mostly just entries in a computer, but all created money hurts the people. The only reason created money has value is because it takes purchasing power from already existing money, lowering the value of wages and savings in an act of wealth confiscation. Inflation (money creation) is pure theft, with the added feature of creating depressions and recessions when that money is created through the banking system and funneled into loans of various kinds, lowering interest rates and creating malinvestments in the economy that must be corrected eventually.

6. The federal reserve is as federal as federal express! It's a private company that controls the American money. Hell yeah it's corrupted. And never been audited the government is all fucked up.like the IRS. Did you kno that income tax requires voluntary compliance according to the supreme court but you can be locked up for not complying? Also going to work and earning money is not income.its a trade however we are required to report those earnings and be taxed on them even tho its unconstitutional

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to work for FedEx and sadly the majority have no idea that FedEx is not a government program. I would always tell people "FedEx is as Federal as the Federal Reserve, its a private company." I don't think they understood.

8. Do you actually think that the public have more scrutiny on them than the Federal Reserve?

9. Ron Paul made a comment once that it was much easier to get information about the CIA than the Federal Reserve. Pretty sad.

10. Speaking of the IRS, today I was in city hall and was talking to the clerk at the desk about taxes. There apparently is no law that requires US citizens to pay taxes. The clerk couldn't remember the case and I will try to find it but any extra help would be much appreciated.

But anyway this person didn't pay taxes for over 10 years and when the IRS caught up with him with an outraegous amount of back taxes he told them he would pay the taxes if they would simply show him where in the Law books that stated he must pay taxes(income I believe). They then went to court and won. Apparently the judge's face turned white and stated something towards the fact that if this gets out then there would be some serious reprecussions for the USA.

11. #12 ILikeWeedxD, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    This is fucking crazy nonsense. Im not surprised that this happend.. the government is currupt, but what are we as the people going to do about it?Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Smoke a blunt and talk shit on internet sites...lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Just talking to others to enlighten a situation is helping, because the more people that know can get motivated to start change

14. #15 Deleted member 472633, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    You know when I was growing up going to public school, I always thought it was weird when we would learn about how contentious the Bank of the United States was back in the day. But I couldn't understand why since my textbook only had good things to say about central banking. When I asked my teacher, she said that Andrew Jackson was backward and didn't understand how progressive central banking was and how it was a requirement in order to be a modern nation, much like the IRS she said. 
    I believed that until I read ron paul's book about 6 years later in college. 

Then of course Mises, Rothbard and  others would follow and I  found out the real truth. 

15. Well I can't find the case and I am beginning to doubt if anyone ever won against a tax case. Looking at tax protest case history noone has won a case for not having to pay taxes soo oh well we can all deram cant we.?!

16. Debt=Intrerest
    Intrerest=Wealth
    Wealth=Power

Every dollar that is minted by the federal reserve has attached with it a certain % of intrerest. The "Federal" Reserve only serves the "eilte" banking interests who allowed for the central bank to be created.

17. I wish this federal reserve would at least take me out to dinner before it fucked me... so rude.

18. I feel that the dollar is destined to collapse. It must, unless the government restructures itself, but then again it may be too late to save the dollar. The government will not willingly change itself, it doesn't fit their own interest. It would also take serious work to restructure it, most would rather pass that burden to the next generation. At some point, it must collapse.

That will manifest itself, unless the people refuse to let that happen. I hope this revolution fever around the world finds its way to America. 

19. Almost all of the interest collected by the Fed is given back to the Treasury. It's a strange process, but doesn't really affect anything. That aspect of the Fed is given too much importance by Fed critics imo.