Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

9 grams for 13 LOL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mid man, Apr 29, 2015.

1. #1 Mid man, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    This is the cheapest sack I have ever gotten, and rightfully so. No, it's not 100% shake it's outlined with mostly shake. It's about 80% brick pieces (I guess the nugs of brick weed) 10% seeds and stems and 10% shake. Not that I'm trying to justify the quality just setting things straight :p 

Rolled up a fat 2g blunt before weighing it

[​IMG]

And for size comparison, this is how bricked it is: 

[​IMG]

I guess I'm happy with what I got.

2. Look, I found a nickel made of weed in my sack:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Thats the bud I never pics of on here, but thats mainly what I smoke!

Dont get me wrong sometimes its not as bricky and a little bit lighter
    though sometimes its darker and brickier. Gotta love reg/mids on the lowlow.

Great buy IMO. I'd smoke about 4 blunts out of it, maybe 4 joints, and the rest bowls!

4. I'm glad brick weed doesn't make it to Canada.

5. #5 Mid man, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Yep, that's apart of buying 'mid'. Personally, if I would have payed the normal price ($25/quarter) I would have been disappointed in the buy. The only reason so i got it so low is this guy owed me buddy some money and just sold us what was supposed to be a quarter (ended up being 9g) for $15 but our broke asses only had $13. Dude was cool with it since he owed my buddy money anyway and just subtracted it out. This happens to be the worst weed I have ever gotten, but for also the cheapest price. You get what you pay for

6. I honestly think people are snobs about the whole mids thing. We are really spoiled here in the us with killer flowers, while spending time between vienna and munich this past fall all i could find was essentially brick mids for pretty expenisve prices, and i still got high despite the fact that i am use to smoking properly grown and cured high grade flower. Hash over there was awesome though and so abundant compared to the us

7. I would put that in a footlong j

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Does it smoke good?

9. You're doing great, lol.  At the rate of under forty bucks an ounce, even if it's 10% seeds and stems, and 10% shake, this is a very fair price.  At one time I was a "connoisseur", but I realized that you don't have to have the latest and greatest weed  all the time, to enjoy yourself.  I see a time in the future, when it's legal everywhere, that most people smoke something like what you've shown here.  It's really all they need.  Although I do like high-grade stuff, for everyday smoking mids are fine.     

10. no. It tastes bad. 2g blunt got me as high as a normal .5-.7 dank blunt. I'm never picky about mid but this is just the worse I have gotten, but again it was $13. Not complaining tho