9/11

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NickM420, Aug 3, 2010.

1. I've never really been into politics in my life, but lately after Marijuana was introduced to my life and I found out all the propaganda that was spread about weed, I was curious about what else the government could lie about. I recently watched a documentary type movie about a group of people who believe 9/11 was an inside job and they go all around and talk to lots of different people about their beliefs and while I don't know for sure if I believe the government took any roll in 9/11 the movie certainly expanded my view on the situation. I encourage you to watch it. It's about 2 hours long and very interesting. I would like to know your opinions on 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yscpNIxjI&playnext=1&videos=iPwRgX4-qJs]YouTube - The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length[/ame]

Immortal Technique also speaks in the video.

This may have been brought up before and I know I'm quite a few years late,
    but I want to know some fellow blades opinions.

2. Neither stories are correct.

The truth is always in the middle

3. yeah, I don't know much about the terrorist involvement with it, but I don't think the government is saying what they know.

4. I didnt watch the video but im pretty sure it was just a bunch of pissed off muslims, say what you will about John McCain but he was a prisoner in a POW camp for years, he might be a dick butt but he IS war hero and i dont think he would murder innocent Americans.

5. Don't assume. There were no muslims. It was all white/black/hispanic. And it was more talking about bush and hilary clinton, and ect, I think they talked to john mccain maybe 1 or 2 times.

6. I don't believe that the government had any role in 9/11, and I think any notion that they did is absurd...

7. The fact you have glen beck as an avvy says it all...

8. Posters like you who see the avatar, and immediately assume I have the same exact beliefs as him, it gets tiresome.

9. Well the above post does say alot

10. So you believe the government had a role in planning 9/11 lol....

11. why wouldn't our government play a role in it? it got us to invade the middle east, which is what the government wanted isn't it? what would stop them from abusing their power again to get what they think is "right" done. ever stop and think 9/11 and 911 could be more then just coincidence? ;)
    just a thought

12. And you believe the 9/11 commission report?

13. I was about to watch it. But, about 3 minutes into it, I realized how long it is.

...fuck that buzz kill.

14. I have no respect for conspiracy theories... ugh.

15. So you do believe the commission report?

16. Haven't studied it.. And don't care to.

17. imo the gov is partly responsible of 9/11 because of their interventionist foreign policy.

did the actually plan 9/11? I dont know, i like to doubt they did.

18. the 911 conspiracy theories...

I've not seen the video you mentioned but seen and read alot of stuff a few yrs after 9/11, really did make too much sense too, all the facts about how the building fell, how fast, how it would and would not do such things, concerning heating up from the jet fuel etc. etc....
    then it was sad and strange to hear about all the DC people, cancelling their flights on the planes....info that was exchanged back and forth...the warnings given, even during Clinton yrs...about it happening on that day....and then there was all those 100's and 100's of pages that were missing out of the books they finally released about 911....why in the world did all that info get lost, never to be found again...and prob destroyed.

In the end...my opinion is...i think the government knows a way lot more then us reg folk are ever gonna get to hear about. I think there is a chance our gov was involved with it, maybe not 100% of it, but it's a very sad and scary thought to think it could be true, I quit reading about 911 theories....cause it's way depressing...but i don't rule it out

19. Watching video footage of 9/11 is enough evidence for me. I don't know for a fact that the government didn't play a part in it... but as ^^ he said, I like to doubt that they did.

After years of islamic militant attacks, what makes this one different? let me know if you want some sources on my statement about the attacks..

20. im not siding with anyone:rolleyes: but who knows what the truth really is. i can understand someone not wanting to try to find all the answers not knowing what side is the real deal