9/11, what I want to know.

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, May 13, 2011.

1. I want to know, now that osama bin landen is dead, how a widow/widower of someone who died in 9/11 feels now that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I want to see some kind of interview, explaining how THEY feel. Anyone else?

2. #3 mushroomsatsuji, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm pretty sure they are very happy. Same with all firefighters.

3. The Onion reports that the other guy in the world named Osama Bin Laden can finally relax.

4. #7 mushroomsatsuji, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  5. Honestly, nothing. I thought it was funny when I was told. I was stoned so I laughed my ass off when I was told, but as far as my personal feelings--so. I'm not giving out points for doing something they where supposed to do. Personal feelings aside, the fact that bin laden is dead is really does nothing for me. Now, if they had come on tv talkin bout how they 86'd the taliban and Al-Qaeda in conjunction with all other Muslim extremist groups, then i might of been a little more critical. But like i said on another thread...

"10 years, 40 minutes and 900 billion dollars later" The sad part isn't how long it took them to find bin ladin, no i'm not mad at that...Osama might be that dude at hide and go seek but, the part that sickens me the most is that this: War did more harm for us as a country than it did help. I say that because, over the past 10 years this has all taken place.

Unemployment at the highest it's ever been
    Recession--but that goes without saying.
    Gas prices skyrocketing
    Death of more than 1000 us casualities

We not even gone talk about the little things like the hate that's been bred due to this whole fiasco. So, I apologize if I'm not as thrilled as others about the death of Osama and the fact that people on the news actually say they feel safer...

Ought to be ashamed of their muthafuckin selves.

6. But osama didnt do the actual bombing.
    The government did.

7. It was only a matter of time...