9/11 isnt really a big deal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chickenoregg, Jul 2, 2013.

1. When America sends troops to foreign countries since the beginning of our wars and we have been fuckin up other places, killing civilians, dropping bombs, hell some of our soldiers even piss on or rape foreign prisoners/soldiers/civilians.

2. In a way true cause when were bombing their houses its not big deal to us but to them it is

3. until we get rid of disinformation and propaganda ESPECIALLY on the Internet, I doubt people will ever understand what's really going on

4. Even though I agree with what you're saying, I disagree about it not being a big deal. What happened to us that day was a big deal, we just haven't/aren't handling it properly.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A bad reaction does not minimize the gravity of the situation.

6. Maybe I should of said it as:

It isn't a big deal as compared to what some others experience in their countries.

7. That's kinda a paradox 'cause if 9/11 didn't happen what you're infering is big deal most likley would'nt be happening so what you're saying is'nt a big deal creating the big sorta makin' what's not a big deal a deal

But OP I think you mean in comparison to what America's doing to the middle east and I agree with you man

Okay, let's cut to the chase here and skip countless pages of useless arguments.

Suffering is relative.

"Order out of Chaos"  September 11 ''attacks'' is why we are having all this b.s. today. with all of its drones,wars, and surveillance on everythings. Welcome To The New World OrderrrRR

10. We did not go bomb large buildings with people inside of them. We overthrew a government here and there, maybe kill a few innocents. 

11. Lolwut?

Is it lonely up there?

In a cloud of delusion?

You do realize that's why the US government wanted to arrest wiki leak founder, right?

Cause he leaked actual stats and videos of America militaries killing civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Fëanor, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    America's killing of innocents is almost always collateral damage, and sometimes an outright mistake.  The cold-blooded murderers, rapists, and corpse pissers are all arrested, charged, and imprisoned by the US military (OK I admit I don't know what happened to the corpse pissers but they were disciplined and the US obviously doesn't condone their actions).

9/11 was neither an accident nor collateral damage.  The Twin Towers were a fully-civilian commercial property.  Thousands of innocent civilians were specifically targeted.

If you can't see the difference then I can't help you.  It's just common sense to me.

13. Lol I hope the op is jokeing.

14. #14 mandrin13, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013

According to your brilliantly well thought out thread you started, if you go out and molest one kid its ok, cause someone somewhere out there has molested two or three.

What a stupid thread.  It cant get any simpler than this, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

15. what is bound to happen can only happen.
    if 911 hadnt happened, some other important building would of been bombed, its not about the WTC, its about having a reason to go to war...war makes money, lots and lots of money.

16. Can we all just agree that innocent people dying is a big deal? Thanks.

Which is why I wrote most likely bro

18. #18 Cactus Ed, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013

Your username and post conflict.  What you're talking about happening is after 911 so it can't be used to minimize it.  You don't get to say 911 wasn't a big deal because it wasn't as bad as dropping bombs and pissing on dead people.  Sending troops to foreign countries at the beginning of wars is how it works.  Sending them to Iraq was a senseless waste.

19. Doesnt matter guys, Osama is dead, wars over.

20. Yes targeted by their own leaders that's right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app