8'x8' tent need advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bigworm420, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to the whole world of tent growing. I've been part of multiple 6000+ w grows but have never ventured into this world haha. We are running 6 babies, as of now under just 400w mh as a transition from T5 to HID. Going to be doing a full 1000w mh within this next week. I'm planning on vegging them for about 5 weeks (they are about 18" now) under the full 1000w, at week 4 of veg I'm going to add a 600w cmh to transition to flower (1600 total veg). Just going to free hang that as the 1000 will just be in a large umbrella parabolic hood and has a dead spot in the middle so it will work perfect! After plants are ready to flower will switch to 1000w hps for 1 week for transition than up it to 2 1000w hps and 1 600w cmh for total 2600 flower with full spectrum lighting. Soil is royal garden tupur soil with perlite, castings and mychorizea added. Will be feeding home made compost tea made to meet needs. Going to get 8 inch ducting with high flow fans for intake/exhaust. Haven't decided co2 yet but will soon. Light cycle is 18/6 right now for veg and will be 12/12 for flower with of course a small transition into lighting to simulate natural flowering cycle. I've got the basics down :) I just need a little help with the little find tuning tips. If you've got any, please share! THANKS

2. I forgot that 5 plants are in the soil listed earlier. The other is the big one in ten gallons of roots organic with the same basic amendments and feeding regiment :)