Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th of dank for $60

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2poorfordank, Jul 11, 2010.

1. is that straight? ive had the bud before and its prolly the dankest shit i can get around here. im about to get it, and just use my bowl cuz if i smoke blunts or js it will prolly be gone in like a couple days and im tryin to make it last

2. sounds like a good deal to me if its good dank.

Location, location, location. :cool:

3. a little bit on the expensive side, but who are we to judge? you've smoked the weed before, it's your money, it's up to you to decide wether or not you want to trade your money for that experience.

4. yeah im pretty sure imma get it, i was just wondering with the pricing though

5. It depends what the prices are like where you live, no way I would pay even close to 60 for an eighth even if it was good dank but that could very well be a good deal elsewhere.

6. That is pretty much spot on around my way.

7. That's exactly what i pay for some good headies. exotic shit though can be a little more pricey in the 570.

8. Thats good. In Jesery you can expect up to $70 an 8th for sour and exotics.

9. Thats always the price around my neck of the woods

10. Chronic where I'm at is almost always $60. I've never had to consistently pay that much anywhere else, but I'm over it.... I'll pay $60 for a bag of dank over $20 for some reggies any day.

11. Ya that's what I usually paid

12. Hell yeah bro! buy that shit

13. Its NJ, its average.
    =)

14. Haha well it looks like you aren't 2 poor for dank after all.

Where are you? Depending on your location I guess it isn't bad. They are usually $50 here.

15. 40 dollars for dank up here:D

16. Your not getting ripped off but its somewhat expensive. Thats the price you expect to pay especailly if the dealer usually sells 20 a gram.

17. For nj thats legit. Don't listen to anyone from cali or oregon trying to sound cool with their low prices.

18. ya if its dank as fuck 60 is a good price, but i wouldnt pay more than that for an eighth.

19. agreed man. i can get an 8th of danks, for 65 about

20. $60 an 1/8th of dank is the norm where I'm abouts. Still think it's too damn expensive though.