Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8g Nug of Afghan Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by m18, Jul 13, 2012.

1. From a grower that grows hydroponically, stinks up the entire room when out for minute. iPhone pictures so its hard to see the trichs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn, it's a little leafy but I'm sure it's dank, have fun with it! How much did you get it for?

3. Trim it, then lets see all the THC hiding under those leaves.

4. 80$ :D it's a little leafy but 60$ is standard for an 1/8 and it's the dankiest smelling weed I've had and it's flushed and cured great, it's sticky aswell.

5. i love afghan kush, one of my favorite strains

6. I want some........

7. Well you can't have it! :p

:laughing:

8. 8 g wet? Not calling you a liar I just dont see that being 8g it must be some really dense bud..?

9. grower doesnt have a clue what he is doing man

10. Ya its pretty dense and its not wet, a little sticky though, iPhone pic doesn't give it justice. Scaled it again its 7.8g to be exact but broke a little off.
    Why do you say that, its cured and flushed perfectly and smells dank as fuck. Only thing that's a little off is the trim job.

11. ^doesnt have a clue what he is doing man

12. Ya i'm not sure whats hes talking about lol.

13. Nice I hope my grow turns out that dense I have some g13 labs ww going ive done two bag seed grows this is my first good stain. Bag seeds turned out kind of airy but still some nice smoke. I do have to agree that trim is a little sloppy though.

14. Ugly fluffy, but if it smokes good n tastes good who cares.

15. It actually is pretty dense its the shit trim job and shitload of orange hairs that makes it look fluffy. I'll try to upload a better picture tommorrow.

16. I don't see how its fluffy looks pretty dense to me :eek:
    And meh @ trim lol

17. [quote name='"UniXh03"']8 g wet? Not calling you a liar I just dont see that being 8g it must be some really dense bud..?[/quote]

Yea same

18. lol pot elitists ITT. If it gets u high that's all that matters bro.