Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pakit, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Well, I went out this morning to get a 100 dollar gift card to buy a MFLB (don't want those types of charges on my credit card) Last night, I was on Amazon and it was only 81.33$ free shipping. Now it is 105$ and I only have 100 dollars on the card. Well this sucks.

2. LOL!!!! Dude!! Maybe find another? Im not familiar with amazon so I am not so much help. =[ Sorry bro. Thats some funny karma though.

3. Damn. Amazon doesn't mess around when they say, "ORDER NOW!"

4. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004MN9WHI/ref=sr_1_4_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1312215736&sr=8-4&condition=used]Amazon.com: Used and New: Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer with Charger[/ame]

I don't use amazon so I might be wrong here but here it is.
    But it doesn't come with the grinder and shit I don't think...

5. #5 pakit, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah seriously. Last night when I checked there was 15 of them. It was at like 1am. When I checked today, 2 left and 105$

6. #6 pakit, Aug 1, 2011
  7. Inflation's a bitch.

8. Just wait a little or try to find a legit eBay seller that's under 100.

9. #9 pakit, Aug 1, 2011
    Will Amazon restock?

10. Make sure u call or go online and register your gift card to your area code. Sometimes you wont have to do this, but sometimes it will decline the card if this isn't done.

11. You should've bought a moneypak... It let's u put any amount into a card that has a code, and then u enter that code into paypal and receive the money onto your paypal balance.

12. #12 pakit, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    I bought a new in box MFLB from a Guy on eBay its arriving Saturday or Monday. Paid 94$ (shipping included).

Can't wait!

13. I hope it includes the Serial #! If not, you better take very good care of that MFLB :p

14. So what did OP end up doing?

15. Go to your local LHS convince them to buy 10 units and get yours for free. Buy dank with $100 and vape it up!

16. #16 breakdanzer, Aug 2, 2011
    Let's leave the mothers out of this

17. Dorthy Mantooth is a saint!

18. #18 pakit, Aug 3, 2011
    Found a new in box mflb on eBay for 94$ all I could find for less than 100$

19. #19 pakit, Aug 6, 2011
    Came fast, and with the serial number!

20. One, don't use a smiley face as a topic title...I'm pretty high right now and that was a bitch to hit...Now, second, and most important you can still afford a box of Kleenex.:cool: