85 too hot for led setup?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 123chris999, Sep 6, 2012.

1. it will get up to 85 in here so I gotta keep it wide open like this usually

View attachment 975979

it fluxuates (if that's how u spell it) from 75-85 is that bad? will that cause stress?

2. I'd say keep it lower 80's and add co2 cause the plants can deal with warmer temps with less stress while pumped with c02.. :)

3. co2 is pretty pricey right? how do u getthat stuff?

4. becuz I have definently thought about it but just have no idea how to go about doing it

5. [quote name='"irieluv"']I'd say keep it lower 80's and add co2 cause the plants can deal with warmer temps with less stress while pumped with c02.. :)[/quote]

how would I go about getting Co2

6. Go to your local hydro store and pick up some co2

7. There are many ways to introduce CO2. Bottle and regulator is the best but the initial costs are over $200. You can do the Yeast, sugar and water bottle. Or the baking soda and vinegar method. Do some research to see what is best for your setup/budget.

8. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']There are many ways to introduce CO2. Bottle and regulator is the best but the initial costs are over $200. You can do the Yeast, sugar and water bottle. Or the baking soda and vinegar method. Do some research to see what is best for your setup/budget.

[/quote]

awesome I didn't even know that was possible but I'm Gunna give it a look. thanx yall