Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$85 for a quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by marijuanaprimadonna, Jan 5, 2017.

1. california prices haven't changed much for me. when i visited when i was a teen it was $20 an 8th. when i visit as a 30 year old its still $20 an 8th. when i grew in norcal it was $100 an oz. prices are doubled in az, a medical state to 40/70/150/250. out in south dakota its 40/70/130/240 for me, but thats a good friend of mine.

I'm sure the price varies from the legality issue (medical state) but thats also based off the supply and demand. now thats its been medical for a long time there are an abundance of growers thus more product. growing weed in arizona fucking sucked so people have to pay more to grow strictly inside. its only cheap here in south dakota because well, you know, these dirty stinky farmer punks are growing some awesome weed.

georgia, i bet if you were in a rural area you could probably find some cheap amazing home grown.

2. Wow I must be old and living in the wrong state... I paid 90/Onion or 45/half or 25/8th in Ohio for skunk ass fire in a drought from my boss that paid 550/half lb and mine was delivered anytime any where... truly sad thing is I'm 30 in long county and I know absolutely no one here