Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$85 for a quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by marijuanaprimadonna, Jan 5, 2017.

1. #1 marijuanaprimadonna, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    I've been buying my own weed for about four months now. I thought my current plug was pretty decent, I'd been buying at $55 eighth. Last week I went to buy 8 grams, my friend put in $50 for me since it was Christmas and I spent $70. Come to find out, the guy only gave him 6.5 g when he went to buy it. Luckily my friend put in .5 to make it a full quarter, but needless to say I was pissed. I've been looking for another plug, and a friend said he could do 15 a g, 45 for 1/8, and 85 for 1/4. This is only my second guy, so I need some opinions. Are those good prices or is this another jug?

Note: I live in South Georgia, little to no one has a medical card for anything other than CBD oil in my area

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. black market prices for black market finds. Vote to legalize it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 85 is pricey for recreational/medical prices, but IDK have the going rate for weed in your area is

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Three forty an ounce is a little steep. Imo

• Like Like x 2
  5. Man for a quarter that's decent.... It's just someone making a bit of profit.... You need to find their connect to get quarters for around 65 or or so but you don't know there connect so it's worth it. Thank God my connect only charges 250 an oz lol still a tad high but nothing ridiculous

6. Thats going rate bro. Scoop it up.

7. Fuck that shit......I can't believe people pay that much.....

8. Grow it!

• Like Like x 3
  9. It all depends on the area but that sounds fair. You might be able to find it a bit less. It always good to know as many dealers as possible you never know who is going to be dry, and if you know more than one dealer you can use it as a bargaining chip saying something like "my other boy can get it for 85 if you can do 80 then I would get from you." It's all about location I'd pay $350 for an O if someone had it around me, but no one has shit in NW Arkansas.

10. I wouldn't pay over $60 for a quarter in Florida but that's my connection. I wouldn't pay more than $10 a gram though.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 2
  11. That's OK I guess. I pay that when I'm staying at my parents place on univ break (but the bud is killer). I'll pay it but I'm not necessarily happy. Could be a lot worse though.

My apartment is in Central FL so it's about 50-60Q down there

12. I get quarters for 60 in Baton Rouge so i think you can find a better price. But it is around holidays still, so if that's all you can find and it doesn't break the bank then go get it. And don't be sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I wouldnt pay over $10 a g unless its loud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Cheaper than plane tickets to fly somewhere that it's legal. What are us non-legal states to do when all that's available is garbage stuff at $350/ounce? All we can do is destroy keyboards as we drool all over them while we look at pictures and youtube videos from the legal state folks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Buy some seeds and do a grow in the woods lol

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Making multiple trips a week to the woods for 4 months straight, risking fines and long jail time for bud that may or may not come out good or survive, isn't practical for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Non legal state here....... Yeah I pay 250 an O for dank that's plenty comparable to legal states. And actually I would imagine at 350 an O at some point it would be cheaper to take that plane flight and make some friends in legal states lol.

18. Sounds about right. Going street price for a .25 is $80-100. Zips usually run $230-275.The more you buy, the cheaper it gets

19. I've been paying $10/g, $30/eighth, $60/quarter. So it's a little pricey but I lost my hookup and I'm scraping resin, so without a doubt I'd pay that for a quarter right now. It just depends on what the going rate is in your location and how much you want to wait around for another dealer with a lower price.

20. 85 isn't bad for a quad. Is it a hook up?? Nope but you're dealing w a middle man so he needs to make at least 10-25 on that switch of hands.