Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$85 for a quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by marijuanaprimadonna, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Why would he be charged 340 an O if he just said the guy dropped $5 off the quad???? If he knows what he's doing it's $150-$160 half and full for 275-300 at most.

2. Nah, bet you that fool won't drop his prices . He might but , I wouldn't just act like I know the guy and assume he's gunna hook it up.

3. Yea you might be right just all depends on his operation

4. Lol, I had this guy offer a zip of blue dream for $230. But his price for a half was $140. I was like, math? Should have been $115. He was in control of pricing, so of course I took the zip.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. He obviously wanted you to take the zip lol... Thats how it is where I'm from.... Just like an eighth may cost 45-50 here while a quarter could cost 80 and a half could cost 175 while an oz could go for 300. (no those aren't my prices just an example...

Although I will admit his difference was a big one could of at least did it for 125-130$

6. One of the medical dispensaries I go to does similar stuff. Sells a g for $10, an eighth for $30 or $35, quarter for $60-70, half ounce for $120ish, then an ounce for $230. They always sell the ounces for $10 less than 2 half ounces.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. I feel bad you pay that much. I'm paying $50/q of some upper mids.

\ /

8. #28 Mid man, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    You will not find a EVER quarter find for $65 anywhere Georgia unless you've had the dealers cock in your mouth at some point. (Or if you are buying 2 ounces+/buying some a good friends who sells and isn't making a lot off you)

-Sinceriously, guy that has lived all over Georgia/carolina. SMFH $65/quarters, sorry but the fact that you don't think waaaaay over that is the regular here pisses me off. I done see people pay people over $90 for 7.0g and be happy about the purchase all the fucking time. You realize people are paying $800-$900 for a QP here? People pay $15-$20 a gram in Georgia/Alabama/South Carolina regularly and don't have a problem with it if its quality.

OP, given it's $45/8th and $85/quarter and it weighs out right that's not bad for your area. I've seen better and iv'e seen worse you aren't getting ripped off.

Excuse some of the people here that live in bumfuck mendocino/humboldt county California and can gets lbs for $800 and think anything over 50-60 a q is a rip off. $85/q isn't a particularly bad price in GA as long as it's reasonly dank.

People live in different parts of the country so a lot of people will say it's a rip off. I'd say it's not bad for GA. I've seen people get better here, but then again I have seen faaaaar worse. You could find it cheaper but I wouldn't exactly complain about it. Never pay more than $90 for a quarter. Ever.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You need to become friends with a plug brahski that's a I can say to you....

10. You need to open your eyes and read brahski

$65 quarters aren't anything normal in Georgia bruh, plugs with decent hookups pay 250-280 an ounce here. Nobody here is gonna want to make $2.50 selling you a fucking quarter LOOOL

As I said, if you are getting a Q for 65 in Georgia you either have dealer dick in your mouth or it's your friend not your dealer.

11. #31 generic98547, Jan 20, 2017
    Maybe I need to go get some stuff from my friend and drive out to Georgia its not to far away...... $$$$$ dude if your plugs paying 260 an oz that's not a plug plugs don't buy ounces plugs buy pounds so they get that discount and pay 150 or so a oz... And sell it to that middle man that's paying 260 that's charging you 100 for a qtr lol

12. How's the quality... like u said it's only the second connect I say you bound to find the real connect mite save 15 20 bucks but if the quality is there run with it

13. #33 grasscoty, Jan 20, 2017
    Yes, those seem to be fair street prices. I pay $40 an eighth, 80 a quat for dank fire. $50-60 a quat for mids.

14. I'm not laughing at that. I've been where you are. I pray that NORML will get it all recreational coast to coast by 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Only if its some dankity dank, when I first started it was 110 a q for medical. Now I've found the same stuff for 70 and get delivery. It all depends on your connects

• Like Like x 1
  16. #36 Mid man, Jan 20, 2017

People who buy pounds generally won't sell 1/4 ounces dude that's what I am saying. Lol. I agree with you on the weight point but I've never heard of anybody who buys 1-2 lbs+ to sell quarter ounces though, unless it's to a friend.

My point is that:

a) Someone who is selling you a $65 quarter is your friend or
    b) must have came in your mouth at some point or
    c) The quality isn't there. Bullshit dank "greenhouse"(good weed no doubt but not dank ass dank) can be found for slightly cheaper buy is passed off as dank 99% of the time anyway because 99% of people won't notice and $$$

17. Why the hell are you so fixated with dudes Cumming in dudes mouths are you dropping hints or some shit cause I don't swing that away brahski I ain't hooking you up for a bj back off I don't care if your ass swallows....

• Like Like x 2
  18. Because it's always women that tend to be the ones that claim to be able to "never pay more than $10/g $60/quarters" yeah no shit tends to happen when the person your doing business with is fucking you

Quarters are a solid $80-$90 here dude. I understand you can get them for 65. I get them for less than that, but again, I don't buy 1/4 ounce I wouldn't ever expect someone to sell me 7.0 grams of weed here for $65 unless the quality showed it or they were a friend.

19. 100 and it makes machos who can handle a few bowls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Thats abit to much to pay in 2017. The price of premium weed has shot down tremendously. That would have been an okay price 2-3 years ago.