Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$85 for 1/2 ounce... DANKK weed from toronto

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by r.H.y, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Thats some nice weed
    I would pick that up any day
    + REP

2. Half O runs me 200

Damn good deal bro

3. Wow, this really makes me jealous of areas where shits so cheap...I'm in NY and i'm used to picking up ounces of beasters for 220 which is really nothing special, high grade or headies is always 20 a g though...a lot of people around here don't do breaks on headies, so 140 a quarter is a bit depressing in the wallet over time

4. #44 spudboy, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    Pretty much how it is in SoCal too.:(

Edit: I mean, some breaks do exist if you can find them...but it still sucks that even the discounted prices are a lot higher than everywhere else.

5. heyy man yeah damn thats dank for toronto stuff.. i live in sauga and at my school you can find a half o for anywhere from 80 - 140 ... 'it all depends on the quality', my boy got some really dank stuff from outa quebec.. montreal freeze... that stuff is bomb.. the first and last time i grabed in toronto i got soap weed from an idiot who was smoking the same soap shit -.- stupidness... anyways im happy tommrow im grabbing an o of montreal freeezzzzzeeee;)

6. hey immortal what part of wisconsin are you from?

7. i recently got a strain called freezeline, its outdoor grown and i got a qp for 525 of that stuff, it may be similar to montreal freeze. if i had the camera i would take more pics

8. I'd love to get that price...

9. Very nice price.

10. Im in the A-dot just outside of TO and i pay 90-105 for a halo of really nice mids.

11. I know how you feel.
    JUST paid 30 for about 2 grams of shake.
    Indiana is shit,
    too bad you cant smoke corn, or we'd all be set!

12. You paid 85 for 1/2 meanwhile we pay 20 for a gram here... damnnnnnn.

13. i fucking love marijuana man.

14. Living on the east side of Toronto and I can say that I can get a half O of some decent midds for 80.

15. Where in indiana?