83 days should i harvest?!?!?! PICTURES

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eyeluvdoja, Feb 8, 2009.

1. NOTE: also, i was wondering about "pruning" if that is the correct term to use. There are some smaller fan leaves covering up some bud sights, would it be wise to cut/pinch off a few of these leaves in order to get more light to the buds? any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

2. ive been told not to prune/cut/pinch or even give dirty looks to your leaves theyre whats recieving the majority of the light for your buds to grow. some will fall off durring the flowering stage but if it isnt yellow and detached from the node leave it. if im wrong let me know im a newb here learning.

3. yea, or a sign that a hermy has pollinated itself..

dont try and be a smartass if your info is incorrect.

4. im sorry but i highly doubt that my plant is a hermy, theres no signs at all what so ever of any seeds starting to grow, no pods, no nothing. I like to stare at my plant with a 25times magnifying glass. hermy is out of the question here my fellow tokers.

5. this made me laugh my ass off. your statement is just a more ignorant form of what toasty said. ignorant? because a because the presence of a seed in no way implies the plant is a hermaphrodite.

Have you ever seen a male plant? Know what happens if you flower a male plant and a female plant simultaneously? You get seeds. No hermaphrodite involved.

If the plant in question "looked" like a herm, there would be both visible bud sites/pistils, AND visible bananas/male. In the pictures, there is only visible pistils and bud. no dicks.

so what exactly makes your statement more correct than toasty? I mean, other than gettin to be a smartass and all that, seems like you also are the one with the less correct information...

6. dont cut them.

take your lowest bud sites, and find the highest set of decent fan leaves on them. they shouldnt be far from the top. Now, take the big fan leaves that are blocking the light, and place it under these lower leaf sets, sorta tucking it.

now, your lower bud sites are baskin in the light. they should start to reflect that as well, showin good development within a week or so.

this way, the plant can still use the leaf until it usurps all the resources on its own. no point in takin it early, lotta stored energy there.

7. sorry if i caused a bit of a ruckass!
    when i first looked at your plant, i swore i seen bananas and pistils. with the new pics i noticed a lot of your bud leaf is curled down. that's what was giving me the impression of bananas.

good luck...

8. And don't be an asshole to people who are only trying to help...

-C

9. I never said that seeds are a sign that a male has pollinated the female, only a sign that the female has been pollinated. That would include a hermie pollinating itself but does not in any way suggest that one possibility. My comment was addressing the incorrect notion being thrown around here that the presence of seeds somehow indicates that the plant is a hermie. What I wrote is completely correct information. Perhaps you should read more closely before you hit the Submit button.

And I don't need to try to be a smartass, I am a smartass. :D

10. eye, regardless of what anyone says this is your first grow. that plant looks damm good for a first grow. my first grow did not go so well. but instead of giving up i looked at the first few grows as learners. im sure you had learned alot so far i bet your going to have some badass smoke. damm your second grow will go much smoother. so dont let people putting you down discourage you, the only way your going to have a failed/bad grow is if you completly give up.