Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

808 big island buds pickup. white widow x trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ja808, Dec 14, 2010.

1. #1 ja808, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    Some white widow x trainwreck nugs.200 a zip. Covered in frosty trichomes.[​IMG]

2. looks nice :smoke:

how does it taste?

3. DANNNG nice bro! I'm heading out that way to WWOOF sometime soon with the girlfriend and hopefully spend a few years of my life on the island sometime after. How often do good buds come into your hands? I bet growing is killer out there, sunshine sunshine and lots of rain for the most part eh?

4. Damn I wish you had a better camera. Shit looks like it'd be dank.

5. @up north. All that's here is dank buds. There's no brick weed or mids. Real easy to find da kine. I've met hook ups at red lights gas stations sears. Just be cool and friendly talk to people and usually they'll help you out.

The taste is a little citrusy and really harsh on the lungs.

Sorry bout the pic its a macro from 8mp camera on my droid x.

6. @808 NICE! :] I'm overe here on the mainland , midwest and theres lots of brick but lots of tasty nugs aswell. I'd imagine there wouldn't be too much mexibrick in HI b/c...who'd take it there? LOL ahola!