Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

800th Post :) With RooR Pics :P

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokey_McPott, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Hey City, Whats up...yeah it's My 800th Post That is pretty decent :hello::hello:
    just thought I would post some pics of my bong and dog :p

RooR.jpg

Scooter.jpg

milk.jpg

enjoy your night everyone I'm having afew beers Cheers :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Nice bong and dog, I'll be at that level later tonight probably

3. YEHHH Bong's looking sparkling Fresh keep it that way, +rep.. on the milkshoot.....p.s i hate that dog :hello:

4. Now Thats A Milk Shot...look how thick that shit is

5. All these high ass post counts with low rep.

Troll less, do more. :p

6. Congrats on the the 800th post.
    Nice bong, and cool dog.
    +rep

7. LOL easy to say when you have a good cam and getting rep for buds
    I wish I had a cam

8. Not even!

Write a guide or help an apprentice toker answer their question!

Say something useful, informative, witty, or just funny.

Contribute to the city instead of making useless posts explaining how much you "wish you had a cam."

I'm not calling you out, and not trying to be an asshole, but there's an increasing number of useless shit on here lately and it's not something that can be moderated because it's not breaking any rules. However, it IS just downright annoying most of the time.

I don't care about your rep to post ratio as much as you should. It makes you look like a giant troll with almost 800 posts and 2 rep bars. People tend to listen to what you have to say if you take your time before saying it.

9. #9 Iluvatar, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008

Dude I've only been a member for a month and all my rep is from helping people out.
    Since most higher rep people are seasoned tokers they dont need help, therefore I get mostly from lower rep people and mine goes up slow....LOL except for that last one...

10. I made 800 just now too lol

11. Nice. I've got one of the same beakers.

12. whats the name of the tube man ?

13. Sir, that is the most beautiful RooR I've laid eyes on! Simple, yet amazing.

Props on the 800th Post btw! Keep on tokin!

14. Hey man, cool bong. Like your dog too:smoke:

15. Is that a dealers cup lime green 7mm roor? If so my boy has one, I have the 7mm 14" straight tube, and man that shit rips.

16. im blazed as fuck and i thought your picture was of me for a second haha:D

we have similar features/bongs....

17. I love the look of determination on your face while you hit that bong haha.

Your dog is beautiful, what breed is he?

18. scooter is a Beshon freeze mixed with a Poodle
    he's pretty cool and chill but can be a dick...So I dog whisper that shit !!!

19. nice tube, i really like the green labels.
    it is just me or does the joint look weird in the milk shot?