800 Watt Ghetto Grow.. First Journal =)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DannyDuhzet, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Your best bet is to get yourself a 30x magnifier with a light so you can make sure you know what your problem is.
    If your selling LEGALLY, then you owe it your clients to make sure things are grade A quality.
    Plus, what does a magnifier+light cost $30? You'll be a lot happier and you might even learn something about spotting the difference between nute burn and pests.... and all the different kind of pests.
    Good luck.

2. Agreed.. i do wanna produce grade A stuff.. ill look into one.. but im super broooke at the moment.. i had a temp job in which all my checks went into the grow.. so im strapped.. 30 bucks is alot at the moment..

Good looking on the advice fellas much appreciated..
    And ill keep my greedy money making comments to myself..ha!..seriously tho.. i dont wanna get the boot..alot of useful info on this site..=)

3. haha i get ya on the money front dude, obviously you will need a microscope for knowing when their ready to harvest(but u got time lol), though a good $$ saver is buying a jewlers loupe from like ebay or something, their very cheap & work fine, id say go for 1 that is atleast 30x magnifaction if ya do, (not as good as a microscope but work fine)

something like this
    30 x 21mm Glass Jeweler Loupe Eye Magnifier Magnifying - eBay (item 260477902874 end time Feb-12-10 23:52:29 PST)

4. i agree you don't want to spray chemicals on your babies, lady bugs are clean and very effective

5. Dude Mils good looking on that..i had no idea..ill probably pick that up.. i can hustle up 5 bucks..

I dont know Goodtime, as far as my problem im pretty sure its a Nute burn..i think im over feeding them.. the leafs are turning yellow towards the center of the fan leaves, and from what ive seen in others journal and sites it looks to be that.. now also i read that 9 times outta 10 its a PH issue that locks out the nutrients.. but again i got no money for that either..but it shouldnt be that bad.. i fed it half strength today, so i'll see it how its holding up next time i go back.. i couldnt take pics today but when i go back ill get some.. hopefully they wil look better.. a quick question.. i didnt use veg nutes for my last grow.. do i have to flush the soil before i start givin it the flowering nutes? if so how long before i stop feeding the veg nutes and do the flush??..

thanks again fellas..

6. looking good im watching that geisel.....i cant see none of your pics for some reason but i seen the hand steez on the video.....

7. Thanks G. Im looking forward to that giesel too.. my last ones didnt smell like herb during veg.. these reak.. so i know its bombskii..you write too?

8. What up fellas.. Just went back today and they were looking pretty good.. the yellowing didnt spread... so im happy about that.ive been feeding them 1 1/2 TSP per gallon of the Oraganic Iguana Juice (ass juice)..Theyre getting pretty tall so next time im there ill have to raise the lights.. but other than that smooth sailing so far.. Didnt have the dope camera today.. but i got some phone flicks.. theyve grown quite a bit since last time.. it actually let me upload on her.. ill post of the light height fix and how theyre doing.. but so far so good..

Attached Files:

9. #29 DannyDuhzet, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    Good evening douche's and douchette's..

Went back yesterday to feedem and do a little maintenace..
    The yellowing hasnt really spread..theres yellowing but it dosent seem to be that big of an issue..
    I am thinking its a PH problem so imma try and start using purified water instead of the tap ive been currently using.. other than that, the only problem i think i will be having is space.. the plants are getting pretty big and im only in my third week of veg.. My plan was to veg for 6 weeks (month and a half) but im thinking maybe i should flower at the end of the coming week.. smart move or not? some input would be much appreciated..

anyway here are some pics of them as of 1-22-10..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for checkin it out =)

10. Looking good!! subscribed....

11. Your in the picture of you holding the nutrients there or whatever. And nice decorations in that bathroom too.

12. Hahahahaha that little wall aint shit compared to to the rest of my homegirls room.. she's obsessed with tinkerbell.. you have no idea.. and whats your point with me being in the pic? please elaborate..

13. Just sayin' man, alot of people don't like to be caught on camera while talkin' about their grows. Just a heads up.

14. #34 mills69, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    lol yea i had a friend in the US got busted for growing & the LEO's showed him a pic of himself in him grow that he posted to a forum & he was ment to be legal so just goes to show, i dont know what id do if they showed me a pic of myself in my grow, not that ive ever been in my pics lol

op im guessing ur legal right? so it dont really mater so much being in the pics i guess

15. of course.. verry legal.. paperwork n all.. i got my bases covered.. already been caught on my last grow..i had 12 plants budding.. cops came in and saw it, called in special units, they showed up flipped my house inside out and said "if this gets bigger were comin back.." they found graffiti flicks, paint, markers.. which they were waaay more worried about.. so was i.. but im good... plus you cant see me completley its kinda blurry which is why i posted that one instead of the other ones i had.. but thanks for lookin out.. im a big boy im aware of these things.. =)

16. Thank You... hope you enjoy.

17. I have a few questions..

1. Ive read that misting isnt recommended, in my last grow i did it throughout flowering when the lights went off and i didnt have a problem.. but ive read that its not a good idea... Do you think its a good idea to mist them or not? i would like to mist them with seltzer water to try and help with Co2 consumption but now im reading its prbably not a good idea.. but ive read that it is good..so im getting different answers..what do you say?

2. Im using Raedy Gro By Botanicare medium.. Is it safe to use molasses with this medium??? or will it gunk up?

3. Anyone use grotek monster bloom before? im debating whether to use the monster bloom or the fox farm grow big..

thats it.. some help would be appreciated.. thanks again.

18. I've never used the monster bloom before but i did check it out its N-P-K is 0-50-30 so its for flowering and fox farms grow bigs N-P-K is 6-4-4 and is for vegging. I am using fox farms big bloom and tiger together for flowering and my girls seem to be loving it.

19. Don't know if this will help or not.

1. From my understanding, most do not mist during the bud cycle due the increased risk of bud rot or mold.

2. Can't say for sure but I would guess it would be ok with that medium. The big problem using molasses in hydro is fermenting but you shouldn't have that issue with the Ready Gro medium.

3. I think I may be bias here. Fox Farms has done myself and many friends very well.

20. Wow... Noooo shit!!! i am happy you exist bro.. i should know better by looking at the NPK ratios.. another thing i was fuckin up on is ididnt realize my ballasts were HPS/MH!!!!! im so wrapped up in other shit that these details go unchecked..this is noooooooo good!! i was never like this.. I just had an epiphany..wow im also high right now..i love how weed puts things into perspective..and the internet cause of people like all of you, that take time to help.AWWWWWWWWWW enough of the gay shit.... i should really know better.. i wanted to kill myself when i realized these things...i just veged all HPS, and i had access to hortilux MH bulbs...but not any more.... FUCCCCCCCCCCk! and i just noticed you had a grow going.. im super fuckin up..

Bud Booty.. All input is helpful man.. I appreciate the reply.. since fox farms is out im going with the grotek..ive heard good things.. we'll see wont we.. hehe

also because im running outta space im thinking of vegging for 2 more weeks.. which will make it a total of 5 weeks. can i still use the big grow 6-4-4 or is it too late??