$80 a G.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nash92, Nov 20, 2011.

1. For $80 a G I'd better get 2 blowjobs, It had better make me a sandwich, clean my my house, and call me master everytime I walk by the bag. Shit.

2. But it's like the mass amounts of people vanished for that period of time. [Big Grin] what do you mean

3. For $80 a G it better be the last bud ever to be grown on Earth.

4. [quote name='"Badfish29"']For 80$ a G, Methodman himself better be smoking it with me.[/quote]

Dud that's funny cuz I just saw Methodman at the Rave in Milwaukee. That fucka was pass blunts to the crowd.

5. Well he must be doin all right givin out smoke outs

6. For 80$ a G a $08 roF

7. For $80 bucks!! Tha shit better take me to pluton multiple times!!!

8. [quote name='"BuffaloSoldiier"']For 80 bucks a G, it better make me a goddamn motherfuckin sandwich.... I'm fucking hungry. fuck.[/quote]

Fuck' IM SO HUNGRY NOW!!

9. I wouldn't take a 1 gram shit for $80.

10. For $80 a G, it better be so mind-numbingly good that anyone who tries it wouldn't make jokes about what it does for you. They will realize in that life is to exist in the moment however you choose it. Everything that we see around us, unlimited lives intertwining in a way that makes our everyday life possible. Why do we use those given substances? To make clear a reality that is already right there in front of our eyes. Like to dream? If we dream for the same amount of time we're awake, then why shouldn't that be a reality? Is it possible that what we subconsciously experience could be a separate reality? How would we know if it is in fact, "subconscious". Is there that small possibility? We might not ever know if we don't take a step back to look at everything that is right there in front of us. We are all too caught up in something or another. Just take a moment to realize really how incredible every second of our existence is.

That's how good that $80 a G weed is.

11. One time I was able to get a gram of master kush and about .5 - .7 of some trainwreck all for 25$

If I'm spending 80$ I might as well go for a half of dank.

12. Maybe you were high enough you thought he sayd 80 for a g and he sayd 80 an O.

Now dont you feel stupid.

13. For 80 dollars a gram, I should be able to smoke it and get high!!!!!!!!

14. my friend who lives in North Carolina has told me about some "50 dollar a gram" shit that he gets. Im like :confused:

15. [quote name='"flapflip"']

For 80 a G, it better give me 2 blowjobs.[/quote]

Better yet give me ur body for a week!

16. lol, most expensive ive heard of is 40 for a g. it was legit though, theres a guy who lives a few towns over who gets extremely dank bud and dips it in hash oil and then rolls it in kief. ive never had it, didnt wana spend 40 on a g, but my old dealer was telling me that 1 hit was enough to get him totally baked, which is saying something because it usually takes him 2 blunts to get high.

17. Now that i might pay 40 a g for lol

18. $80 for an O? :confused: Call the schwag police.

19. #59 Nash92, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    [quote name='"2FootBong"']lol, most expensive ive heard of is 40 for a g. it was legit though, theres a guy who lives a few towns over who gets extremely dank bud and dips it in hash oil and then rolls it in kief. ive never had it, didnt wana spend 40 on a g, but my old dealer was telling me that 1 hit was enough to get him totally baked, which is saying something because it usually takes him 2 blunts to get high.[/quote]

Buy in bulk my man! If you can afford to drop $80 on 2 grams, or even just $40 for one G. One hit'll get you baked, you'll have more time to save up money, from what you didn't spend buying a larger quantity, of lesser quality weed.

20. The question you guys didn't ask was how much does your former dealer pack?