8 yr old girl stalks my dog HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaBreather, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Fuck her mom op

2. i might creep her the fuck out, mind fuck her and shit

3. Just do it so that the next time u move, u won't have to knock on all ur neighbors' doors with a casserole and say "Hey, I just moved into the neighborhood. Try my casserole. BTW I'm a Registered Sex Offender. Have a good one :wave:!"

4. I want you to take her car, respray it. I want compensation for this insult!

5. hmmm...wear an Immigration Officers (I.N.S.) costume around the yard when they can see you, and walk the little girl home when she comes over to see Fido...

Ya...seeing their kid walking towards their own front door with La Migra...that should rustle their jimmy...:hello:

6. loloololol trust me bro Lithuanians are not Mexicans...they don't run or fuck around...they are armed and dangerous in such situations :cool::p

7. Yo don't do any shit that would piss her parents off! They'll turn your stove gas on while your away and when you turn on the light... BOOOOOMMMMM.

Comprende?

8. You should lead the girl on to believe you love her, then crush her little heart

9. Dude just say the dog doesn't like her.

10. the title is misleading, i thought she followed you while you took your dog on walks or some shit

11. how is that misleading?

12. she just visits your dog alot, not stalks him/her

13. Ahahhaha I kindve had a neighbor like this..

When I lived with my mother for a year, there was this little boy & girl right next door...

The little girl irritated me, shed always stare at me...

And the boy was stupid as shit; my boyfriend at the time was visiting and I was naked about to take a shower.. and as I was walkin to the bathroom, the little boy just stormed in, I was like

'Whatthefuuuck!' And ran into the bathroom quickly.. he shouted 'oh sorry!' And shut the door and knocked :rolleyes:, my boyfriend who was on the couch answered it..

I guess he wanted to see if my sister was home :eek:. To which she wasn't...ahahaa

14. Clever kid.

15. Dude some girl tried to STEAL my cat when i was young. She picked it up and tried walking down the street with it. When my brother called my cat, he jumped all over her face, scratching the girl to get out. hahahaha girls are stupid.

16. Use a google translator or something and print out a letter in Lithuanian, and give thy to her parents

17. Ummm yeah. Immigrant kids tend to pick up the language super fast. Much faster than the parents. You would be surprised how much information their little brains can learn so quickly.

18. [quote name='"alexandro420"']

Ummm yeah. Immigrant kids tend to pick up the language super fast. Much faster than the parents. You would be surprised how much information their little brains can learn so quickly.[/quote]

Yup, used to have a friend that was Mexican and his parents only spoke Spanish. We'd be eating some banging ass homemade enchiladas talking about smoking blunts and they had no idea :)

19. Charge her 5 bucks a hour to play with it make mad dough$$$cha ching$$$

20. Tie up 8 year old girl and feed her to your dawg.