8 weeks - Ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GanjaGregg, May 16, 2017.

1. So what do you guys think? Ready? Not much amber if at all but definitely milky. I think I can go the full 9 weeks which would be until Sunday May 21. Still trying to figure out this new magnifier, but will try to get some better shots tomorrow. Imma clip off a single calyx if I can and view it still versus on the shaky plant itself lol [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like quite a few are milky, but I also see a couple that are clear. In the end its up to you of what type affect you want it to have on you.

Here is a good picture to look at when determining when to harvest
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/thc-vs-cbn-when-to-harvest-weed.jpg

Oh and also pay attention to the hairs on your bud also, not just the tricomes. Happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  3. May 21 looks like a good target date.

I would still check them daily. The amber can set in quickly.

I like to go mostly cloudy with a touch of amber.
    But that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the link brotha. I see the clear ones too, I want some more amber in there I'm thinkin. And yea hairs are mostly orange with just a few whites. I'll take some bud shots tonight

Sweet. Yea I think imma for sure go the 9 weeks, if not more. I like a little more amber in there too. And yup I'll be checking daily from here on out, I'll keep you guys posted

5. Some better shots of some clipped fan leaves. Should I be looking at the buds or sugar leaves? Which mature first? Anyone know?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. ^ Looks like some amber amongst them in your close ups.
    Seems to me it's time.
    Could be your lighting. Double check all the buds.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yea I'm close for sure. And it's not the light, I cut off a sugar leaf and took it inside to examine. Only light is the white led on the scope. They're definitely amber. It's a fan leaf tho, gonna try to get a calyx off very carefully tomorrow. Do you know if that matters, leaf versus bud?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks bro I'm taking em this Thursday. Could probably go a little longer but due to my schedule and mites making a come back, they're coming down