8 week veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Malikswann20, Mar 29, 2024.

1. My headband 99 is a week behind the cookies you all know I flip at 7 weeks but I gotta wait extra week for the headband 99 kinda forcing a 8 week veg I'm cool with that it's going to be a jungle in this tent we'll shall see how this grow goes

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ard so was looking online you can flower after week 3 veg has anyone done this and does the plant still stretch and produce nice flower

• Like Like x 1
  3. I flip at 4-5 weeks, after removing all plant material except the top node. That way ALL the bud is contained in the stretch zone ( typically around 12 inches depending on strain).

4. i have a grow i posted on here. It was a 7 or 8 inch veg i ended up pulling i for got . 6 or so off that single plant .
    8 inch tall veg vs 12 inch tall veg . Same yield .
    2 foot veg vs 8 inch veg same lighting will say 100 watts of led .
    Same yield .
    See these plants do not get light to the bottom of the plants . So a grower will trim all the bottom branches off . All you see are plants on very tall stems . Pointless . Unless that grower can train and fim many tops to make more bud sites triple the lighting to get extra yield .
    Me i would have that plant harvested already months before the bigger plant grower.
    With lighting yes veg them 4 or 5 foot tall put a 1000 watts above them pull a pound half per plant .

5. Its here . Its finally here ! OMG led yield difference
    PONT OF ME POSTING THE ABOVE OLD GROW IS NOT THE DIFFERNECE BUT TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A 8 OR SO INCH PLANT SIZE . WITH 100 WATTS
    Sorry to say i was not allowed to photo plants when i was growing for reasons . You guys would trip if you seen a 6 foot tall plant totally flowered. It would take you 4 hours just to hand trim one of those beasts Plant in that post was 8 to 10 inch tall . I have done 7 with same results .

6. FUCK no. . Only reason to wait is so you can sex it . But just flower it . In a few weeks you know the sex then .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I have one in flower right now I flipped at 21 days old. It's is obviously the smallest of them all but developing well in flower. I've seen folks go from seedling to 12/12. They set it all up to harvest continuously. Some only grow that way. It's like a sea of green grow but instead of clones your using seedlings. Starting a plant early is okay but ya can't expect much. If I get 4-5oz from it I'll be happy. Hell it may blow up and surprise me..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. OK learn something new everyday

• Like Like x 1