Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(8) This is how we roll it on Thursday night (8)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by #Abnormal, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Step number one, get some marijuana.
    [​IMG]

Step two, after staring at your delicious pick up grind it and then the fun begins :hello:
    [​IMG]

Step three:
    Do yo shit with the wraps. :smoke:

Step four scale that bitch out and smoke :smoke::smoke:
    [​IMG]

2. Ooooooor roll it by hand

3. I have arthritis in my hands, therefore Id love to and use to be able to but cant anymore.

4. Daaaaaaaamn that shit looks sticky! Enjoy, man. :smoke:

5. use a cigar!

6. Can you stop bitching and just appreciate of the content I've posted.

7. That nice green i must say

8. Good lookin bud... and to the haters, if that blunt was put in front of me I wouldn't think twice about smoking it... what idiot would?

9. who weighs an L before they smoke it?

10. You mad, champ?:cool:

Looks decent...Although the title had me expecting a massive fuckin' blunt rolled up Cheech and Chong style.:cool:

11. Loving the preperation lmao

12. This ladies and gents is why you DO NOT crack your fingers..... else you won't be able to roll joints.

Feel for ya OP, those rolling machines suck!

13. Too bad cracking your fingers doesn't give you arthritis. That's a wise tale. Cracking your fingers get's rid of excess air bubbles between your joints.

14. Guys back off his wittle hands hurt :(

15. Stickin' it to the man

16. Nice looking herb there man, I personally like my water, but I wouldn't turn my nose up to that! ;) :smoke:
    Actually cracking your knuckles does other forms of damage to the ligaments surrounding them etc but does not directly lead to arthritis.

17. Pretty sweet.. that's how I roll it every night though!

18. I feel bad for the OP.
    He made the thread in good spirit to show GC his pickup and how he spent it. Just b/c he uses rollers doesn't mean anything. Hell I use them too from time to time.

And who cares? Look at the end result.
    Smoke on dude, forget the people who are givin ya a hard time. ;)

19. who dosen't weigh an L before they smoke?
    OP: Dont listen to the haters bro, that 2 gram blunt looks finece. Can't roll by hand? haha i feel you sometimes when im mad high i would just use an auto roller if had 1.
    Happy toking!

20. tru that everyone has there own way of blazing up a rolling machine is great on lazy days