8 Sour diesel, 1 week into flowering UPDATE, any tips/hints

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastoaksav6500, Sep 15, 2008.

1. #1 eastoaksav6500, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    have 8 sour diesel clones I vegged them for about 4 weeks in 5 gal. pots. they are under 1000w hps for 12 light and 12 dark. i water them everyother day i use about 2 gallons of water and disperse the 2 gallons evenly through the 8 plants. i am using foxfarm oceans forest with worm castings mixed soil. I am using foxfarm nutes: grow big, big bloom, & tiger bloom, i just started using all three of the nutes 6 days into flowering, because i wanted to flush. they are in a 5ft x 5ft x 6ft grow hut with reflective foiling (not white walls). Temp is constantly 75F during light hours and dark hours goes to about 66F (ac unit), pH is always 6.6-6.3. Any tip/hints would be very helpful! i have osculating fans and two 6in. (YOU CAN ONLY SEE 1 INLINE IN THE PICS) the other inline is attached to the other end of the duct spitting the hot air out of the window. inline exhaust fans and a carbon filter. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR??? ANY TIPS OR HINT WOULD HELP ALOT! IM A 1ST TIMER. anything you would do different? I AM A 1ST TIMER

Nute dosses: Grow Big=1-2 tsp/gal
    Big Bloom=1-2 tbs/gal
    Tiger Bloom= 1 tsp/gal

1 of my plants has some yellow/brownish coloring to it...i took a pic, what do you think the problem is?

HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT TO YIELD ASSUMING EVERYTHING IS DONE RIGHT?

Attached Files:

2. looks really good so far i like ur setup

3. thanks alot dankswank! im thinking about getting the co2 setup or a 400w hps light to add to my setup, which one would i benefit more from?

4. Greetings bro,
    Those ladies look kinda healthy I'd say :D
    I have had a similar grow (Foxfarm O.F. soil, 1k hps) and in my opinion you might want to use a little more veg nute in the first 10 days in your flowering and also keep your pH at the lower end of your range (6.3-6.5).
    The plants look packed and strong despite the LITTLE yellowing, but the newer growth looks pretty so keep up the good work!
    About the yield... it could be a little too early to tell so have some patience lol

5. C02 would give better benificial uptake. Makes more use out of lights and nutrients. Light=better uptake of light. Might balance out, but i would get the light first.