8 day till harvest!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shadymonk3327, Sep 29, 2006.

1. tell me wut you think, i wa stodl by a relatiev to chop 7th of october, thats teh harvest moon, i'mm liking the trichs but how much longer do you think i should wait, i'm so high:bongin: :bongin: :hello:

Attached Files:

2. i could be wrong, but they look really premature to be cutting them in a week.

they look like they could go for a while.

where are you, or better yet, how's your climate?

3. Yeah man, I think you've got a couple weeks left in ya. Let'em go as long as you can.

4. HEY Shadymonk3327 -

You should wait a bit longer!!! From the pictures you posted your buds are not ready yet! It would be like picking tomatos before they turn red & ripe.

Here is a quote from another post....

5. south-shore massachusetts,

6. I'm in CT, and the forecast seems decent after this rain today, next thurs/fri we might have frost issues, but I'd let em go. At least that's what I'm doing. Let us know what you decide! Lookin good though.

7. a good majority of the hairs still look very white... i'd say you have atleast 2-3 weeks IMO.

8. :D I had a friend last year that took his last outdoor plant down...october 31st ! if you don't 'freeze' your fine...frost is diffrent...at worst all it will do is turn the outeredge of the leaves purple...

9. hey there I am in central Mass.
    great weather we have been having lately.
    Friday night it might get down near freezing so if you can cover em you might want to.

peace
    wwonka

10. the cold really isnt as bad as most people think, and u can sell purp for premo. lmao

11. Chop when the trichomes are to your liking.