Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8.5 grams for 60?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gaccobee, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Hey blades! One of the few guys I get off of is getting out of the game, he didn't mention why. He usually supplies me with the best dank. My only concern is, one, I usually pay 10$/,g, so obviously this is a better deal but should I be worried at all? He always scales it out in front of me. Should I be worried whatsoever that I'm his last cut before he's out?

Thanks guys!

2. holy shit. get it

3. Check it first thooo.

4. #4 TheTrueHigh, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    What Kayne said. 

btw..one does not simply get out of the game. Thats not how shit works
    [​IMG]
    peace

5. He always let's me check it out and see if I'm content with it, but should I be worried about the fact I'm his last cut?

6. #6 Gaccobee, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    What does he mean then?

7. Seal the deal.

8. That's why I'm thinking of doing but I shouldn't be worried?

9. what are you so nervous about? being his last deal? what is he going to do that only happens on the last deal??

🌞

10. If it's dank, snatch that up man great deal.

I can get about 8 grams for a similar price, but it isn't usually the highest end quality. Still good stuff, gets me blitzed, but not the best stuff.

11. Go get the weed man and post back pics sounds like a good deal

12. I'll post pics, I'm scooping it tomorrow. Thanks for the input guys!

13. He's wearing a wire. Or maybe it's some 40 a qtr bud.

14. Nothing wrong with the last cut?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Alright, just wanted to see what you guys thought

16. Clearance sale? Just buy it. If he was solid before why wouldn't he be now? Just be smart. Eye the bud, no cash up front... buy the bud just like you always do. But cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. It depends on what your prices are usually like. Chicago prices are usually 20 a G, so for us it would be an amazing deal. But say for Oregon it would be considered a decent deal as they can get their's for 10 a G.

18. Yeah over here in the chi, is $20 a g

19. Thanks guys, I'll post pictures when I get it, is a decent deal for me considering I usually get 10$/g