Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8:40 Sesh??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ripasourus-rex, May 25, 2010.

1. So I just realized that whenever i'm sitting around in the afternoons with nothing to do, ill look at the clock and see that its 8:40, and think oh! its double 420 time to blaze:smoke:. hahaha not only that but i always find myself giving myself little excuses to blaze. Anyone else do this on a regular basis?

2. Only with 4:20, but I'm about to start an 8:08 sesh, :smoke:.

3. Best GIF ever.

8:20 Eastern or Pacific?

4. i smoke at 10:00 on the dot every single night, just in time for KING OF THE HILL. nyeaa

5. lol look in the humor part of the forums. I made a thread about this a while ago xD but its awesome. 2 bowls at 8:40

6. Oh quit it, :p.

7. When people stop posting Apprentice threads in Seasoned Tokers I will :D

8. Well at least it's something new, almost half the page is 5+ page Threads.